Prayers up for the JSU family.

I hope Deion team don't get a hold of this b/c he will drag JSU. I really don't know what to say anymore about all the HBCU shootings ... it's definitely happening more at HBCUs than non-HBCUs in the South even though we make up 3% of colleges and universities.

All I can say is stay prayed up and become a carrier b/c the shootings haven't slowed down in the last decade.

What does Deion's team have to do with this? You post some weird stuff sometimes. And it happens more on hbcu campuses because black people embrace the hood culture. Look at the list of entertainers some of these schools pick for homecoming. Killl kill, murder murder, rob, etc. Rapper Curren$y from Louisiana said it best... he got away from all of that type music because of the type of energy it brought. Changed his style to laid back weed music and he says he feels comfortable walking through the crowd with no worries because people don't come there on that type time.

It's not all the music, but that's just an example as to how we invite in the nonsense. Drill music never should've gone mainstream but.. it did. It's like the only genre of entertainment where murder is normal. It's like when the black folks with money move to the burbs... it's to separate themselves from the bullshit even though if you come out and say it a lot of folks don't like it.

Also, prayer aint gonna get rid of those guns... you need policy changes for that and unfortunately, many of us don't give a isht about voting. Only 36% of folks in Louisiana voted and now they have a Desantis style governor too.

Back