Prairie View FCS Statistical Champion of FCS...hmmm

Excellent. Can't wait to see how opposing teams try to adjust defensively besides praying for rain lol.

Y'all throwing beads and candy? I like beads and candy.

No sir. It's not in our budget. :( For you see, we're a poor school and we are unsure if we'll even have enough $$$$ to turn the lights on around campus @ night and we for damned sure cannot afford to build anything else new on campus @ this present moment in time as construction of anything stopped on campus some 5-6 years ago. :(

*still viewing the 2 live-cams of the new stadium*

the parade is already underway.....

alg-parade-jpg.jpg

Maybe we can just hop on someone else's like that year that LSU let Southern march behind them at their national championship parade :D

We were just the National Black College Football Champs that year. I don't know if they had started the Fantasy FCS Statistical Championship yet.

Kml, I guess the next title to shoot for would be "most important"

I knew the hate would mess up this forum, I thought it was cool that anyone in our conference could be tops in FCS in anything not just about PV, was I proud that it was PV, sure because we have been at the bottom of everything for so long. However, I give props to other teams for outstanding achievements, but I see the usual haters in this forum don't have that capability, Lil is right, this should now go to the smack board since the haters want to take the post south.

I knew the hate would mess up this forum, I thought it was cool that anyone in our conference could be tops in FCS in anything not just about PV, was I proud that it was PV, sure because we have been at the bottom of everything for so long. However, I give props to other teams for outstanding achievements, but I see the usual haters in this forum don't have that capability, Lil is right, this should now go to the smack board since the haters want to take the post south.

LMAO!!!!! Call them Out..

You brag & talk mad sh*t about beating a sorry & undisciplined conference team but then expect folks to give you a cookie for winning a stats championship lmao.

Y'all want to be champions so bad but can't take the heat. Get in line & get used to it. Folks talk the same sh*t to Gram, Su, JSU.... and now that Alcorn has shook things all the way up folks have been at them also. It comes with the territory. Stop crying. The sports board has been the smack board for almost 10 years now. Deal with it.

Yea I could see some smackin if it were just some website but its the NCAA. However the funny thing is that they belittle an award we earned by #beatindeyass. What does that say about aPVm's competition? My people's eagerness and capacity to laugh at their own impotence is remarkable. :(

That being said gone head and move this one over there so we can #beatdeyass some more.

Back