Police search 4 University of Alabama dorm rooms in 7 days, seize weed, 150 Xanax pills and $5,800

CEE DOG

Had this been a HBCU this would've made Fox news, CNN and MSNBC.

http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/i...h_4_university_of.html#incart_related_stories

Narcotics agents in Tuscaloosa seized $5,800, more than 80 grams of marijuana and nearly 150 prescription Xanax pills from four alleged drug dealers in University of Alabama dorms last week.

From April 16-23, the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force searched two dorm rooms in the Riverside Community and two in the Presidential Village freshman dorm.

Sgt. Brent Blankley, a spokesman for the task force and the Tuscaloosa Police Department, said the searches and seizures were not part of a large-scale operation on Alabama's campus. He said one arrest simply led to another as narcotics agents continued to gather information from confidential informants.

The first search listed in court documents filed Tuesday was on April 16, when agents conducted a "knock and talk" at the Riverside dorm room of Robert Williams Collins.

According to the court records, Collins told the officers to come in and allowed them to search his room, where they found a marijuana grinder and bong in his desk. He then gave agents the combination to a safe in his room, where they discovered 146 Xanax pills, 10 grams of marijuana and $370 cash.

Collins allegedly tried to flee after agents opened the safe and fought against officers as they detained him. He was charged with resisting arrest, first-degree possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia

College kids do drugs? No way.
In Alabama the blacks an whites think this only happens at AAMU and Bama St. One of my co-workers who attended a HBCU said she is sending her son to Bama because she don't have to worry about weed around white kids like black kids. lol

http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/i...h_4_university_of.html#incart_related_stories

Narcotics agents in Tuscaloosa seized $5,800, more than 80 grams of marijuana and nearly 150 prescription Xanax pills from four alleged drug dealers in University of Alabama dorms last week.

From April 16-23, the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force searched two dorm rooms in the Riverside Community and two in the Presidential Village freshman dorm.

Sgt. Brent Blankley, a spokesman for the task force and the Tuscaloosa Police Department, said the searches and seizures were not part of a large-scale operation on Alabama's campus. He said one arrest simply led to another as narcotics agents continued to gather information from confidential informants.

The first search listed in court documents filed Tuesday was on April 16, when agents conducted a "knock and talk" at the Riverside dorm room of Robert Williams Collins.

According to the court records, Collins told the officers to come in and allowed them to search his room, where they found a marijuana grinder and bong in his desk. He then gave agents the combination to a safe in his room, where they discovered 146 Xanax pills, 10 grams of marijuana and $370 cash.

Collins allegedly tried to flee after agents opened the safe and fought against officers as they detained him. He was charged with resisting arrest, first-degree possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
Probably one of Nick Saban's kids.

In Alabama the blacks an whites think this only happens at AAMU and Bama St. One of my co-workers who attended a HBCU said she is sending her son to Bama because she don't have to worry about weed around white kids like black kids. lol

No way those folks can be that ignorant

Right!

The most surprising thing is that he lived. He fought the officers.

Last edited:
If the article said "Tyrone Collins".......then the story would have read a little different after the fought against the officers part of the article.....

Bruh if you only knew. Lol Sometimes the folks in this area make you scratch your head.

About 15 years ago, I went to AAMU for a 3 day conference. I thought the campus was quiet and clean. Kids looked like they were about handling their business. When I got back to the hotel room and watched the news, I thought there might have been 2 AAMU campuses. They were talking about this shooting, that robbery, and people who they were picking up for drugs. That same day they gave us a tour of the campus including the dorm rooms and I didn’t see anything what the news was trying to portray about AAMU campus.

Wow smh... I hope you show her this news story lol seriously though she can't be that naive... Smh

Same way in Texas as blacks assume PV and TSU is nothing but trouble and will rather throw a black kid at a PWC and watch them sink before letting hbcus get them first

Sad part it's part uneducated parents who live amongst blacks or alums of the schools who done well but won't let their kids go through the same thing

Reactions: J C
Back