Permanent opponents

Again, the only way this makes sense is IF we are NOT allowed to schedule teams not in rotation.

I remain an advocate for the 9 game mandate.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm hearing Grambling's permanent rival will be Alabama State........ smh

That would be a dereliction of duty by the SWAC office if truthful. Alcorn is the closest school in proximity and our historical battles speak for itself. If Gram does not play both Alcorn and J-State every year it would diminish the integrity of BCF. The basic criteria for any permanent opponent needs to be based on history. Follow a same model as the SEC as it is only sensible.

That's interesting. If so, then who's Alcorn's permanent rival? That's quite a bit of money that'll be lost at the gate between Grambling and Alcorn.

Prairie View.. as I said earlier.. ours was either Bama State or Alcorn State

Well on Carlos brown fb page he stated the conference was going to a 4-1-2 method... where u play 4 divisional ... 1 permanent from opposite... then 2 that rotate off and on. He stated that SU and JSU were permanent rivals.

I was saying that there should not be a permanent cross division opponent. You should rotate all the schools on and off.

I'm hearing Grambling's permanent rival will be Alabama State........ smh

If that is true then PV will have Alcorn.

Freaking spoil kids that want to have everything but don't want to sacrifice anything. Smh

The only folks that wants everything is jsu & su, they don't want to come off each others schedule for the greater good of the conference.

I am sure they don't want you all either to pad their record. lol.....However your permanent opponent should be Bama State.

Why?

I was saying that there should not be a permanent cross division opponent. You should rotate all the schools on and off.

If that is true then PV will have Alcorn.

The only folks that wants everything is jsu & su, they don't want to come off each others schedule for the greater good of the conference.

Why?

Do you even remotely have a clue how ridiculous you sound being a Western Division school? Not to mention you're telling a bald face lie AGAIN because the conference make the schedule

Do you even remotely have a clue how ridiculous you sound being a Western Division school? Not to mention you're telling a bald face lie AGAIN because the conference make the schedule

Someone must still be celebrating their day.....

WTF are you talking about...

Well, when the other schools out West start pulling their weight in attendance on a consistent basis, that problem can be solved. We got bills to pay too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even undercounted, we still have a better attendance record than just about every school in the SWAC. Just imagine if we actually got it right.

They don't teach you people math over there? :(

Dr Stewart/Frazier/Hawkins/Foster send help! :(

What-Arthur-Fist-Meme.jpg

Well, when the other schools out West start pulling their weight in attendance on a consistent basis, that problem can be solved. We got bills to pay too.

Damn Jayrob!!! You are making too much sense.

Back