Paul Finebaum... SMH

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
I keep saying that he, and the folks who call into his ratchet ass show, need to be put in a rocket and that rocket shot to the sun.

The most commonly-espoused criticism of Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest has centered on his method of protest rather than the injustices he takes issue with. Paul Finebaum does not count himself among this crowd.

On his radio show Monday, Finebaum came right out and said, “This country is not oppressing black people.”

http://deadspin.com/espns-paul-fine...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Finebaum isn't that dense. I've listened to him for years and he does this from time to time when a racial topic is top story. He said that so Galloway or Spears could "school" him and the dumb southern white listeners who actually feel that way.

If you listened to today's show, he backed off that statement in a way that alluded to that ulterior motive.

Finebaum isn't that dense. I've listened to him for years and he does this from time to time when a racial topic is top story. He said that so Galloway or Spears could "school" him and the dumb southern white listeners who actually feel that way.

If you listened to today's show, he backed off that statement in a way that alluded to that ulterior motive.

He actually covered Eddie Robinson and Gram for a year when working at the Shreveport Newspaper in his younger days.

Well he didn't back off at all in front of a larger national audience so....

Nah, bruh. That's how he really feels. I'm not giving him an out for continually being racially insensitive.

A redneck called into the finebaum show talking about UT vols football.

At the end of his comments he said that Colin better stand up for the anthem tonight when they play the chargers because it was Military Appreciation day.

he sounded like he really wanted to say..."that n-word better stand up tonight or we're going to hang his ass"

Back