Over 60 Texas high schools in the Dallas / Fort Worth area have indoor practice facilities

PV-PRIDE

http://footballscoop.com/news/60-te...s-fort-worth-area-indoor-practice-facilities/

The addition of Barbers Hill HS brings the count to well over 60 Texas high schools in one greater metropolitan area that have indoor facilities at their disposal before SEC programs, a Big 12 program within state borders, and a program that has brought home a national title in the last few seasons.

Just the other day Frisco ISD signed a $1.74 million contract with Nike.

Let all of that sink in for a bit. The facilities arms race has clearly reached the high school level in Texas.

This is when you know football is for real....

I believe this is why Jerry built the 12,000 seat indoor facility....he knows there is money to be made at the high school level... I read where the opening weekend of high school football this year, all eight of the Area teams around the new Cowboy practice facility will be playing in that new indoor dome that weekend.

Last edited:
Barbers Hill HS is outside of Houston. The HC from the powerhouse Allen HS left in December to take over their program. If he can do some good "recruiting" he'll do well over there.

2 Barbers Hill HSs? One in the metroplex? lol The BHhs I know is just n-ne of Houston. 'ay ay ay kill...kill...barbers hill...hill....' LOL :D Too much going on over there in Mont Belivieu. smh

It's about time the greater Houston area schools got on board. ::read::

it'll be a hard sell as you got to build 10 to 12 facilities for the larger districts...it was never a priority out here so that's why it has never been popular..but if someone inside the city gets it....then we'll see

Exactly why our HBCUs had to step up their facility game. I mean.........how the hell you expect to impress a kid from the Frisco ISD when he will play four years in Jerry's house as a HS'er?????

Back