Other scores - 10 / 22 / 2016

My Buckeyes finally go down. Urban got out coached
Not much you can do when you have a FG blocked and returned for a TD, then have the refs not call P.I. when the Penn State defender clearly grabbed the receivers arm to stop him from catching that deep ball.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My Top 10

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Clemson
4. Washington
5. Nebraska
6.Ohio State
7. Louisville
8. Baylor
9. Texas A&M
10. West Virginia

Louisville should be higher than Ohio State IMO. Their only loss is a close one to an undefeated Clemson team. Everyone else they've been blowing out of the stadium. OSU lost to an unranked Penn State team that still isn't even in the top 25.

Louisville should be higher than Ohio State IMO. Their only loss is a close one to an undefeated Clemson team. Everyone else they've been blowing out of the stadium. OSU lost to an unranked Penn State team that still isn't even in the top 25.

Penn State is now ranked.

you think they'll keep Ohio State out of it? lol

that's setting up to beat Michigan and their knocking someone out
Right, Ohio State still has Nebraska, Michigan, and potentially the Big 10 Championship Game against Nebraska or Wisconsin on the schedule, they can easily climb right back in the Top 4.

Either way, they don't deserve to be ranked over Louisville. And we all know pollsters want them in there for ratings...but if they played today i'd take Louisville with 21 points.

Either way, they don't deserve to be ranked over Louisville. And we all know pollsters want them in there for ratings...but if they played today i'd take Louisville with 21 points.

If Urban has time to plan for you. He will beat you. Ohio State team is the youngest in FBS. I figured we would not go undefeated this year. I think we are a year away with all those kids who went to the NFL last year. JT Barrett is really the only one with a lot of experience, a couple of OL and Raekwon McMillian at LB. Other than that. We are still learning. But no way I think Louisville is 21 points better than Ohio State. Should they be ranked higher? Yes I agree they should be based on their loss just to Clemson. We should be 8th in the poll. This year is a weird. Bama looks great but even they have some issues. They will be scarier next season with Hurts as a Soph. Bama and Ohio State are playing with house money this year as their teams will be even more dangerous next year. This was the year Clemson was supposed to run away with it. So if Bama or Ohio State were to win this year. Man ole man. Talk about the rich getting richer. My pick was Clemson to win it all. Not so sure now. I know my boys aint going to win it, just too young and inexperienced in key places. Might be a rematch from last year if the playoff match-up fall out.

Back