Other Scores 09/17/2016

If Louisville keeps playing like they're playing now there's no way Houston will beat them. Honestly, at this point I like them over Clemson too. FSU may be ranked too high, but just think about it... Louisville could have scored 100 in this game. When is the last time you EVER saw a ranked team get beaten like this?

What came to mind was when Nebraska blasted Florida. This game looked the same because FSU looked like they had no business on the field today.

Florida State will be out of the championship discussion for a while. They better hope Ole Miss, Chokelahoma, and USC do the unthinkable tonight. lol

Is this really even news? They're their state flagship school. And at this point, you would have to be an absolute idiot to put them on your schedule as an FBS team. Iowa's season is pretty much rekt.

they are the flag ship school of north dakota, not Texas, Cali, or Florida. They might have 5 fbs level players that come out of high school in that state, so they're getting kids to come there to go to school and play. and is the univ of north dakota the flag ship school?

How the mighty has fallen.

Final:

Tuskegee - 20

FL A&M - 17

The Golden Tigers win the 5th Quarter Classic!

How the mighty has fallen.

Final:

Tuskegee - 20

FL A&M - 17

The Golden Tigers win the 5th Quarter Classic!

I was at the game...we gave Skegee the game

We missed two FGs...forced 4 turnovers in a row(I believe Skegee turned the ball over 5 times) and we only managed 1 Touchdown...we should have won this game easily(if you watch the game, you see what I mean) and we blew EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT SKEGEE HANDED US...Skegee was literally saying "Here, please beat us by 40" and we refused to do it. We had one receiver that Skegee could not stop...and we didn't throw his way in the 4th quarter

FAMU is officially at the bottom of the HBCU football world...something has gotta change ASAP

I was at the game...we gave Skegee the game

We missed two FGs...forced 4 turnovers in a row(I believe Skegee turned the ball over 5 times) and we only managed 1 Touchdown...we should have won this game easily(if you watch the game, you see what I mean) and we blew EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT SKEGEE HANDED US...Skegee was literally saying "Here, please beat us by 40" and we refused to do it. We had one receiver that Skegee could not stop...and we didn't throw his way in the 4th quarter

FAMU is officially at the bottom of the HBCU football world...something has gotta change ASAP

Y'all should have made Skegee come to Bragg. Da hell with a classic that involves a DII school.

Back