Ole Miss got someone dropping dimes

Jay Johnson was at Grambling also...after that, the high profile guys disappeared overnight literally...they started doing deals with the Jacksonville States of the world or McNeese, etc...

if you think about it....you love Baton Rouge but ran into trouble not because of where you live, but for one incident..you really think the player wants to uproot and head over to podunk USA on his own? It's basically dictated they leave....remember the AAMU folks who claimed Ryan P was headed there cause he took a visit? Nope, it was a smoke screen as he was already sealed to go to Jacksonville State...he told Grambling he would come on a visit but that got cut real fast internally

Saban also locked up every potential kid who may have not gone to LSU as a 3star kid. We had players fall through the cracks before Saban got to LSU. DiNardo didn't have a great relationship with the HS coaches in LA. It got ugly in the end when he basically got rid of Hayes by berating the kid at practice while the media.

People forget this is the same guy that after getting his azz handed to him in a championship game by a much more athletic team. He petition the NCAA to changed the rules and not allow teams to use the hurry up offense

As a matter of fact. LSU stopped transfers to any state school. Remember some folks were mad about Craig Nall going to NWLaState

Saban and Mullen may have reason. But Brett B at Arkansas has called them out as well.

Mullen's star is fading since Hugh arrived. Saban don't need to turn anyone in to win. But he has lost to them back to back and struggled with them in wins since Freeze has been there.

Even Les Miles can't be happy with Ole Piss uprising. A lot of possibilities.

Bottom line I hope they get the damn death penalty. LMAO. We know that will not happen. Did I mention how much I hate them mofos.
I don't get why folks in the West struggle with them, Florida had no issue beating them. lol

Yes he does............whether folks want to believe it or not, one of the first things Saban did when he got to LSU was stop his players from transferring across town. That's real.

Nah man he just coached 15 miles away and watched his players play pick up against them for years.

And oh yeah there was that big ass Parade of Champions that the entire southern part of Louisiana attended that both schools were a part of.

Nah...he doesn't have a clue. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
LOL. Man Saban and Pete used to talk. They knew each other from back when Saban was at Ohio State and Pete was coaching HS in Dayton.

Back