Ole Miss got someone dropping dimes

This was reported last week but they stated due to privacy rules they couldn't state which rules were violated

Yeah. I started a thread on it then. But they made it seem like it was pre Hugh Freeze era. Now it's looking like it's during his tenure.

I left a post in the comment section saying that if it were Jackson State or one of the SWAC Alabama schools they would have had a 500 page detail deposition of all the infractions.

A piss-off JSU Alum

Lol...

Let have been a HBCU they would have posted names, mother's maiden name, social security number, school ID number, last 5 mailing addresses, and facebook page.

Yeah. I started a thread on it then. But they made it seem like it was pre Hugh Freeze era. Now it's looking like it's during his tenure.
I like Ole Miss and all, but there's no way that Freeze is bringing in those top classes solely off of lip service. I've never seen top recruits from FL and AL pick Ole Miss over the P5 schools in those states until Freeze came along.

I'm not mad they got caught. I'm just wondering who did they piss off

Nick Saban turned them in because one of his players (Scarbrough) was caught up in some mess w/Ole Miss during recruitment and had to be suspended 4 games.

Reactions: JR
They pissed off MS State. Those boys in the inner circle got tired of what Ole Piss was doing, especially after they skated through unscathed from that Ndemkiche recruitment violation.

Several of these guys were rolling around in escalades on campus as freshman.

They pissed off MS State. Those boys in the inner circle got tired of what Ole Piss was doing, especially after they skated through unscathed from that Ndemkiche recruitment violation.

MS State should be the very last school to be snitching on someone....

I think most of this started with Laremy Tunsil's stepdad. He was beating on Laremy's mom in Oxford before the season started, so he did what any of us would've done. That's when stepdad started singing....talking about how OM was paying his step son's insurance premiums and how he was riding around with agents. Tunsil missed 6 games this past season because of that. And now, this is where we are.

Saban and Mullen may have reason. But Brett B at Arkansas has called them out as well.

Mullen's star is fading since Hugh arrived. Saban don't need to turn anyone in to win. But he has lost to them back to back and struggled with them in wins since Freeze has been there.

Even Les Miles can't be happy with Ole Piss uprising. A lot of possibilities.

Bottom line I hope they get the damn death penalty. LMAO. We know that will not happen. Did I mention how much I hate them mofos.

The NCAA isn't going to listen to Dan Mullen or anyone associated with MSU. They have no power in Indianapolis whatsoever.

Saban and Mullen may have reason. But Brett B at Arkansas has called them out as well.

Mullen's star is fading since Hugh arrived. Saban don't need to turn anyone in to win. But he has lost to them back to back and struggled with them in wins since Freeze has been there.

Even Les Miles can't be happy with Ole Piss uprising. A lot of possibilities.

Bottom line I hope they get the damn death penalty. LMAO. We know that will not happen. Did I mention how much I hate them mofos.

Hell if Saban stop our pipeline I can only imagine what he would do with an sec opponent

I doubt it is M$U or even USM. This is coming from someone out of state. David Saunders had a hand in helping M$U and USM getting paid athletes. It could possibly even be LSU. Remember that it mostly started from the ULL recruiting violations and it spilled over to UM because of Saunders' connection.

Back