NCAA Athlete Kicked Off Team for Calling Mo’ne Davis a ‘Slut’

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
It feels like every week some loud-mouthed person learns the hard way to think before you tweet.

This week’s example is Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania first baseman Joey Casselberry, who thought it wise to tweet his negative opinion of female Little League World Series star pitcher Mo’ne Davis by calling her a “slut.”

If a legislator can call the president of the U.S.A. a liar on national tv...well, you get my drift.

And the band plays on.

Just because you have Freedom of Speech don't mean you have to use it.

P.S. It's Obama's fault

Well he's a nobody that plays division 2 baseball. Just another troll wanting attention.

*sigh*.

Who the hell would call a 14-year-old a slut?

These freaking yahoos kill me with disrespectful comments aimed at public figures. No wonder athletes doesn't trust the public.

And just so you all know what type of person that 13 year old is (she's not 14 yet). She wrote a letter to the administration asking them to reinstate him because everybody makes mistakes.

Reinstate? Damn that.

That's how we keep ending back up at square one. Let these demonic fools suffer their consequences for once.

She can forgive that boy without asking for his reinstatement. I bet she was encouraged by her handlers to say all that.

Reinstate? Damn that.

That's how we keep ending back up at square one. Let these demonic fools suffer their consequences for once.

She can forgive that boy without asking for his reinstatement. I bet she was encouraged by her handlers to say all that.

Who is we?

So um...has Little League "exploited" Mo'Ne Davis or has Mo'Ne Davis used Little League to create a "brand" for herself?

She won....just by being a female and performing at a high level and having a certain lookmopens doors boys don't have in that sport unless they do something outrageous

Back