NBA Playoffs: Who ya rootin for!!!!!

Re: Like I said before.....

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
You don't see it now, but you will. Lakers vs. 76ers for the championship.

I see one thing the Lakers in the finals, and 76ers at the present time are not.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J4L,
You did not hear me say anything about Phil being a bad coach. I simply said that there are others 2x as good as him. Look at the players (I won't even call them that), "super stars" that have been on his team. Hell, I could coach the Lakers to the championship while sitting at this computer. The same if I had MJ when he was playing with the Bulls.

Q: What the hell did Phil or the Bulls do when MJ left and Scottie tried to take over?:confused:

Ihaven't bought into anything. I know what I see with my own two eyes. I never said the Sixers were bad. They are one of the scrappiest teams in the NBA. And so far, the Laker defense has been stifling in the playoffs. You mean to tell me that Shaq or Kobe drew it up? Phil Jackson is like Rudy T to me. Jordan left, he didn't have the same firepower so some of his schemes worked different, the same as the Rockets downward spiral a few years back. But back to the topic, you said it yourself. The Lakers just have too many weapons. And the fact that the Bucks-Sixers series is going at least six games doesn't help either team. Mutombo, Iverson, Snow, and McKie better all have a career series. Derek Fisher i believe will not be quite as hot in this series, but the dude literally scorched the Spurs. The man went 15-20 from 3-point land in the series (85 points right there. I want the Sixers to win just as much as everybody else, but I just don't see it happening. Those dayum Lakers are awesome.

And I seriously doubt you could coach that team to a Little League title. Phil got skills. He doesn't play the game for the players, but it's funny how wherever he goes, he turns them into a powerhouse.

They were a powerhouse before PJ got there.

p.s. and I never said that you said, "the Sixers were bad". And I sure as hell never said that the Lakers have too many weapons. Please read what I say. Not what you think I said.

Ok, those weren't your exact words. You said "Look who he has on his team." I just expanded on that to say that they have several weapons. And to make you happy, I know you didn't say that I said that the Sixers were bad. I just made a statement. I'm not attacking you or your opinion, but merely stating mine. And I know they were a powerhouse before PJ. They were just a powerhouse without a ring.

I read what ya said, and I respect your opinion. But i just disagree with it. I am entitled to that.

I'm not argueing with you bruh, I'm just debating with you:).

p.s. Oh, last I heard, guess what?:idea: Guess who's in the NBA Finals?:p

Merely a formality. Lakers in 4. OK OK...I'll give the Sixers a lil credit.

Lakers in 5!!

:D

Back