MVSU Signing Class of 2016

I think it's exciting. Most of us have already seen that Comegy needs at least 3 recruiting classes to make Valley more competitive in the conference.

This his third one.. and guess what? He won't be competitive.. He can have 5 and he won't be competitive. You the only person who think he has good recruits. Have you looked at his staff? if he had his JSU staff... maybe. But have you seen his staff? Valley can't afford good coaches or scholarships. They need to be D2 and they need to give Comegy enough money to bring back Hayes and Woody. ..but they don't even have enough money to pay Comegy.

Like clockwork..........

Bruh.. I really don't see how ya'll do it. I get clowned because I talk shit and JSU goes 8-3 and don't go to SCG or I get clowned because JSU goes 9-2 and gets to SCG and losses. .. or I get clowned because JSU has a bad year and goes 7-4 and comes in 2nd in the EAST... BUT YOU! You must be a great man of God.. Your belief is strong! ...but if you have the faith of a mustard seed....

Comegy almost reeled in a JUCO recruit at QB named Austin Bray. And, he was White, @JSU/99 LOL. The kid was ready to commit until he got to Itta Beena and saw the campus. I think that was the biggest blow to Comegy's recruiting class. I looked at his JUCO and high school tape (I think he played a year at E. Michigan) and he's legit. He would've instantly made Valley a 5-win team, at least. That was a tough loss.

Comegy almost reeled in a JUCO recruit at QB named Austin Bray. And, he was White, @JSU/99 LOL. The kid was ready to commit until he got to Itta Beena and saw the campus. I think that was the biggest blow to Comegy's recruiting class. I looked at his JUCO and high school tape (I think he played a year at E. Michigan) and he's legit. He would've instantly made Valley a 5-win team, at least. That was a tough loss.

Wow...Comegy is damn near un-beatable when he has a white QB. The entire SWAC dodged a bullet.

Lol at taking a campus visit

while everyone wants kids to go in the summer to start early it's encouraged at valley to wait into the fall as they lose recruits in the summer

Where did he end up? He had some good receivers at that JUCO with him.

Bruh.. I really don't see how ya'll do it. I get clowned because I talk shit and JSU goes 8-3 and don't go to SCG or I get clowned because JSU goes 9-2 and gets to SCG and losses. .. or I get clowned because JSU has a bad year and goes 7-4 and comes in 2nd in the EAST... BUT YOU! You must be a great man of God.. Your belief is strong! ...but if you have the faith of a mustard seed....
I don't know TP. Him being a great man of God while his school represent the devil and wish they where in hell. That's sounds like alittle too controversial and confusing for me.

Can you blame him? Have you been to that campus? Only transportation off campus is the mosquitos with saddles strapped to their backs. Only entertainment on campus is seeing who can knock the most mosquitos out the air with rocks.

This his third one.. and guess what? He won't be competitive.. He can have 5 and he won't be competitive. You the only person who think he has good recruits. Have you looked at his staff? if he had his JSU staff... maybe. But have you seen his staff? Valley can't afford good coaches or scholarships. They need to be D2 and they need to give Comegy enough money to bring back Hayes and Woody. ..but they don't even have enough money to pay Comegy.

I don't know man. I still believe that Comegy is the right man for Valley and this class proved that he still has some recruiting tricks in his bag.

Valley has signed some good kids under Comegy. Javon O'Neil from his first class who didn't show would have showed y'all everything I said he could if he would have showed up. Last year, Marquis Green (who I watched in high school with my own eyes and wanted to go to Grambling) handled his business for Comegy. This year, Tracy Thompkins, Anthony Brown, Ivan King, Chad Smith, and Jaylen Smith are real good pick ups for anyone in the SWAC and show that Comegy can still recruit.

With all of this being said, this is year three for Comegy and company. I think he knows that it's time to win some games. This season should answer the question of his where his program is. I do expect a more competitive team this year, but then again everyone has stepped up their recruiting game.

Comegy is a great recruiter? But for the 2nd yr in a row he didn't sign not one player from the State of Mississippi!!! Why? Because no one wants to go to Valley and he has to recruit players who only know of Jerry Rice and know nothing about Itta Bena, MS. Once these guys hit campus a lot of them won't stay.

That's because even though Valley would prefer to be in hell, most sensible people wouldn't. When these kids get there and see hell on earth, they run like hell.

Comegy is a great recruiter? But for the 2nd yr in a row he didn't sign not one player from the State of Mississippi!!! Why? Because no one wants to go to Valley and he has to recruit players who only know of Jerry Rice and know nothing about Itta Bena, MS. Once these guys hit campus a lot of them won't stay.

Normally I would just pass over you trolls because facts seem to be something foreign to yall...

A lie ain't nothin for a n**** to tell just to fit in

I know there is an Indianola in TX but to my eyes that looks like an MS next to Indianola and Fr. above it. I also know that he is the son of a soror I went to school with plus I live right up the road from Indianola. F*** facts tho. Get ya troll on and keep sneaking into practices

HJL7hIq.jpg

Or how about this cat that went to school 7-8 minutes away from Valley. I know there is a Greenwood in South Carolina but to my eyes that looks like a MS next to Greenwood and a FR like Wyms

I could keep doing this if you want. But I'm gonna let you be great and keep get ya troll on with ya fellow Wafia clowns.

iWtWqyW.jpg

Who was the SWAC Freshman of the year? Who lead the conference in interceptions? Somebody had to recruit them right???

Dude, 3 wins in 2 years. Even worse than the previous guy. Comegy may be headed for a big jump in year 2 - possible if that juco QB signs on - but that's a big leap of faith.

Or how about this cat that went to school 7-8 minutes away from Valley. I know there is a Greenwood in South Carolina but to my eyes that looks like a MS next to Greenwood and a FR like Wyms

I could keep doing this if you want. But I'm gonna let you be great and keep get ya troll on with ya fellow Wafia clowns.

iWtWqyW.jpg

Were these guys reported as signees? So let me correct my self for the 2nd yr in a row Comegy has not reported any instate signees on Signing Day at Miss Valley. We will all pick additional players/walk ons after signing day. But what did Comegy do on Signing day? NOTHING In Mississippi.

Who was the SWAC Freshman of the year? Who lead the conference in interceptions? Somebody had to recruit them right???
Pham, let's be honest- Valley is just a tough sell. All of our schools are to an extent but Valley has a more daunting challenge. Neither facilities or location is an advantage for you all. Comegy isn't the guy for the job, either. Y'all need someone who can build relationships with the schools in MS, TN & LA and let the coaches know that they might not have the best of the best, but their kids can still get an education and an opportunity to play football. Comegy ain't the guy to do that. He's still recruiting the same areas and schools he recruited at JSU.

Back