MVSU 2015 Football Schedule

I would think that early on, they should catch PV still trying to figure things out and with no stadium our home games won't really be home

Dude, let me tell ya'll this. Valley will be sorrier than sorry. Do they even have a coaching staff... will they have a spring? Really?

Valley will be a younger but more athletic team this year. Comegy has some talented kids coming in. It is just gone be interesting to see how quickly they learn the schemes. We will once again this year be an underclassmen-laden team. The positive in that is young talent gets game experience. The negative is young kids tend to make alot of mistakes.

We've had some ugly games W's against Valley. Our defense will have to carry us until our offense gets on track. We are pretty much running the same schemes on offense and defense.

Kaiss vs Orlando though... hmmmmm.... now that you mention it. Orlando's offense became predictable. You could almost discern when some type of pass play would occur simply w/ the personnel on the field @ the time. Ditto for the run game. I noticed earlier how Kaiss was the same way w/ the probability of run vs pass due to on-field personnel. :( You're right, the DC didn't change so that's the status quo. What about special teams? :read:

WOW!! That's a Helluva Schedule! However, I applaud Valley for pulling this off. Nothing but respect.

Yall folks on here are NEVER satisfied... :-(
Yall crucified Valley for scheduling the likes of Burger State University, they upgraded their schedule and yall still have something to say.... SMH

Anywho.... Good Luck Valley. I would love to see Yall Do well. I do see 1 Victory too. LOL!!

WOW!! That's a Helluva Schedule! However, I applaud Valley for pulling this off. Nothing but respect.

Yall crucified Valley for scheduling the likes of Burger State University, they upgraded their schedule and yall still have something to say.... SMH

Anywho.... Good Luck Valley. I would love to see Yall Do well. I do see 1 Victory too. LOL!!

You making trouble *cough *cough JSU smh

Valley needs wins. They need to schedule Spelman if they can. I bet Comegy had NOTHING to do with that schedule... LOL Comegy would have never put those teams on there.

You making trouble *cough *cough JSU smh

JSU is gonna kick azz this year and that is not just TP talking. Remember when we used to say teams would not cross the 50...... It's bout to be nasty! The defense just might score 21 points per game... LOL

JSU is gonna kick azz this year and that is not just TP talking. Remember when we used to say teams would not cross the 50...... It's bout to be nasty! The defense just might score 21 points per game... LOL

Well with that piece of precise information, let's just pencil in JSU on the east side of the ledger for the SCG, alrighty then

That would be the smart thing to do. One thing im pretty sure about.. we gonna beat PV! Ask Simmons about JSU! lol

you-da-man-300x224.jpg
LOL

Valley has a tough schedule in their second year of rebuilding on Comegy. I wish them well except for when they travel to North Louisiana, but I think they should have at least scheduled 1 lesser division foe. I do expect them to be better than last season.

Back