More APR sanctions: NCAA eliminates 2013 spring practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only were the police not contacted but the student parents werent either. his brother was on twitter and he ran across the info there and he contact their parents. they immediately got in their car and drove to jackson. the parents say they are trying to cover it up. word is the football player was accidently bumped into the pool. the guy apologized several times but the football player couldnt let it go and shot the boy in the head.

So have YOU contacted the police, since you know who did it???? Wouldn't take long to narrow down which football player it is.

:smh::smh:
senseless..

A college pool party had to have a lot of people there who saw what happened, so I don't understand how/why nobody has been charged.
But then again, I don't understand how/why a college kid would be carrying a gun, especially to a pool party with other college kids.

Young Folks and their azz backwards "no-snitching" mentality.

say cuz im only telln what i was told as you and everyone does on here so dont come at me like that, real talk. i got this info from a coach there, here at work, and from relatives that attend jsu. do u report all u know or have seen?

Now this is where I disagree with the NCAA. If they see improvement waivers should be granted, they should have more sense that it takes more than one year to get back to at least the minimum score. Also whomever is writing the waiver needs to have more common sense to not demand the NCAA. you are hurting yourself when you are demanding the NCAA. A demand coming from an HBCU? Come on.

Last edited:
say cuz im only telln what i was told as you and everyone does on here so dont come at me like that, real talk. i got this info from a coach there, here at work, and from relatives that attend jsu. do u report all u know or have seen?

Um..maybe a homicide should be considered important. Having said that I refuse to believe a coach on JSU staff saw a homicide and refuse to report it.

That is all....sorry fiyah
Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

Now this is where I disagree with the NCAA. If they see improvement waivers should be granted, they should have more sense that it takes more than one year to get back to at least the minimum score.

I agree. Schools should get 2 years to raise their scores. It is almost impossible to do it in 1 year because by the time you receive your 4-year rolling score, the data to calculate the score for NEXT year is already in place.

Um..maybe a homicide should be considered important. Having said that I refuse to believe a coach on JSU staff saw a homicide and refuse to report it.

That is all....sorry fiyah

I never said a coach saw anything or was at the party. word got to him just like it has to any and everyone else. for saying stuff like that, thats how stuff get twisted around and rumors get started. why would a coach be at a pool party with students at some appartments...smh

BTW they are on JSU football team on Twitter concerning the murder.

"I was allegedly the party was for the QB..
According to the student’s twitter, the party at the Palisades Apartments was for “Casey #11 my boy going to the league.â€￾
Casey Therriault, Jackson State’s celebrated quarterback from Wyoming Park, Mich., is a former resident of the Palisades Apartments. Apartment complex management, police and Jackson State officials would not comment on whether or not the party was in his honor..."
The student has not returned tweets and Facebook messages seeking comment beyond answering a Twitter query on Sunday indicating officials were not releasing the fact he had been shot and asking if he was alright. He replied to the question, “I’m ok, thanks for asking.â€￾

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20120326/NEWS/120326034

not only were the police not contacted but the student parents werent either. his brother was on twitter and he ran across the info there and he contact their parents. they immediately got in their car and drove to jackson. the parents say they are trying to cover it up. word is the football player was accidently bumped into the pool. the guy apologized several times but the football player couldnt let it go and shot the boy in the head.

Not only is your info a LIE but It's a DAMN LIE!!!!!!

I never said a coach saw anything or was at the party. word got to him just like it has to any and everyone else. for saying stuff like that, thats how stuff get twisted around and rumors get started. why would a coach be at a pool party with students at some appartments...smh

The coach should be talking to the police.

What r u talking abt....I'm simply telling u not to spread untruths u received from the street committee....Now as for facts I have mine and they in no way are inline with yours. You will hear a lot of bullshit abt this but that doesnt mean you have to repeat that shit.
if u can read, listen, or comprehen then u will see that im not whom ever u r...so kiss my a**. get ur facts straight cause i got mine, always

"I was allegedly the party was for the QB..
According to the student’s twitter, the party at the Palisades Apartments was for “Casey #11 my boy going to the league.”
Casey Therriault, Jackson State’s celebrated quarterback from Wyoming Park, Mich., is a former resident of the Palisades Apartments. Apartment complex management, police and Jackson State officials would not comment on whether or not the party was in his honor..."
The student has not returned tweets and Facebook messages seeking comment beyond answering a Twitter query on Sunday indicating officials were not releasing the fact he had been shot and asking if he was alright. He replied to the question, “I’m ok, thanks for asking.”

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20120326/NEWS/120326034

So now Casey been shot.......... Slow day in Lorman I see

What r u talking abt....I'm simply telling u not to spread untruths u received from the street committee....Now as for facts I have mine and they in no way are inline with yours. You will hear a lot of bullshit abt this but that doesnt mean you have to repeat that shit.

look i dont do the street committee thing, never have. my info came from fam & friends that were in attendace. also there others telln and speakn as we are now. all and all it should have never taken place regardless. football player, soccer player, student..wateve...it was very senseless. now we have another one of us bout to spend their life behind bars cause he didnt think and had to show and prove his manhood or ego. last i checked, college was suppose to be fun and full of memories....not this kind of stuff. if i offended u in any way, then i apologize. on an important note, i really want jsu to get all this negativity behind them so they can move forward and focus on bigger and better things. even though im a die hard ALCORNITE, i love all our swac schools and dont like seeing any bad atmosphere at any of them!

smdh....reading and comprehension is fundamental. where in that article do u see that. it only states the party was for Casey going to the league, but its a slow day in lorman huh...rtfolmao

Sorry I understood you to say you got it from a coach, friends, family in an effort to give creedence to support the story, I miss the part where you said they got it second hand.

Who said anything about the QB being shot.....the article states nothing about dude being shot......the article was in reference to what was published in the CL, who the party was "supposedly" for, and another person being shot at the party....so reading is fundamental brah..

Sorry I understood you to say you got it from a coach, friends, family in an effort to give creedence to support the story, I miss the part where you said they got it second hand.

how bout u check out the other thread that Jag4Life started with the statements from the kids mom then lets see ur response then. hope that second hand info enlightens u more.

buddy's brother is going OFF on twitter....it just may be some retaliation about the JSU football players.

how bout u check out the other thread that Jag4Life started with the statements from the kids mom then lets see ur response then. hope that second hand info enlightens u more.

That doesn't make any sense at all

yeah I was thinking the same thing.... that dont sound like something you would say to someone you requesting a waiver from... who wrote "WE BESEECH YOU"

If you don't know the meaning of a word, you should look it up; bessech: to ask earnestly or beg somebody to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back