More 2005 SWAC Tournament Pictures

MACHIAVELLI

Chairman/C.E.O.
Let me start off by saying I am not a photographer. My camera was made for shooting video. It just happens to take low grade stills shots. Hope you enjoy my vision of the Tourney. BTW...The last pics are of the Hail Storm in Jackson I drove through on my way back from Gramblingham.

SWAC 2005 Tournament Pics

Who is responsible for this?
swacbballtourney05%20206.jpg

Good pictures, Mach. What type camera and lighting equipment do you use? It has to be good quality stuff, because that BJCC is a dark place, and your pics came out clear.

MACBFAC said:
dogfood_big.jpg
and this kneegroe
swacbballtourney05%20233.jpg

are they both A&M grads?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

BOY you're wrong for that! :emlaugh: ROTGDF!!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Who's that in the picture below Tyrone Biggum? That's quite a resemblance. :shame: :ebrow: :)

Great Pic Mach.

I see that you have one of the Wiz. I believe that he was there at the tournament for three days. The SWAC officials should have introduced him to the SWAC fans since he is a legacy for ALL of SWAC fans. Marketing our heroes must become better in order for our conference to reach its potential.

One of the reasons we don't many of the things we want is because "we ask not; therefore, we get not). Our former athletes should be asked EACH Year to attend our various events (From an official source, AD, SWAC official, College President, etc). This is a marketing tool that will help bring fans back to our arenas. Unfortunately, very few of our officials (College Presidents, SWAC Adminstrators) utilize this avenue to market our products to perspective students, parents, etc.

I'm currently affiliated with a small college who provides a "lifetime pass" to its former athletes as a means to get more fans at their ball games. This small college uses many creative ways in generating fan support. However, I can tell you that many of the former athletes from my alma mater feel that they are not taken seriously. If only some attempt was made to make them feel welcomed to return, they would do so and possibly bring others to see where they started their careers.

We MUST do a better job marketing our conference. Providing these pics for us to share is a great start. Thanks.

Ronhamp said:
Great Pic Mach.

I see that you have one of the Wiz. I believe that he was there at the tournament for three days. The SWAC officials should have introduced him to the SWAC fans since he is a legacy for ALL of SWAC fans. Marketing our heroes must become better in order for our conference to reach its potential.

One of the reasons we don't many of the things we want is because "we ask not; therefore, we get not). Our former athletes should be asked EACH Year to attend our various events (From an official source, AD, SWAC official, College President, etc). This is a marketing tool that will help bring fans back to our arenas. Unfortunately, very few of our officials (College Presidents, SWAC Adminstrators) utilize this avenue to market our products to perspective students, parents, etc.

I'm currently affiliated with a small college who provides a "lifetime pass" to its former athletes as a means to get more fans at their ball games. This small college uses many creative ways in generating fan support. However, I can tell you that many of the former athletes from my alma mater feel that they are not taken seriously. If only some attempt was made to make them feel welcomed to return, they would do so and possibly bring others to see where they started their careers.

We MUST do a better job marketing our conference. Providing these pics for us to share is a great start. Thanks.

Thanks

Mach,

Did any of the state's newspapers use any of your pics? I thought I saw a couple of them in The Birmingham News.

swacbballtourney05%20280.jpg

AAMU Alum said:
Mach,

Did any of the state's newspapers use any of your pics? I thought I saw a couple of them in The Birmingham News.

No they didn't. There were plenty local photographers there. Taking that picture was a no brainer for any photographer who was attempting to capture the moment.

Back