Michael Jordan finally did it

I mean, it's a safe, down the middle statement. I support black folks and I also support the cops. Don't see anything impressive about it.

I'm just sayin... it's like me coming out and saying I support everybody lol. There's nothing edgy or special about it. I'd have been impressed if he said it and left the cop part off but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

I'm just sayin... it's like me coming out and saying I support everybody lol. There's nothing edgy or special about it. I'd have been impressed if he said it and left the cop part off but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

LOL....

Man yall know Mike was going to play the middle of the road with this...he needs black folk to continue buying Jordans and he needs white folks to continue investing in his capital market ventures.

He's headed down the right path IMO. You have to combat the financial incentive these counties, cities, etc., have created for themselves by tying up everyday poor folks...and instead provide incentives for them to actually try to make these communities safer by going after the hardened criminals who are causing havoc.

Having your pr write a letter for you and donating money to the problem and the other half to folks that aren't on the front line isn't taking a stance. It's publicity stunt.

Last edited:
Having your pr write a letter for you and donating money to the problem and the other have to folks that aren't on the front line isn't taking a stance. It's publicity stunt.

It is but he is looking out for his BRAND & NBA TEAM.

I am sure there is stuff he wants to say but he has too much to protect including his kids.

Lets say he really supports cops and not BLM how fast does his shoe sales go into he toilet? Remember you are not just talking everyday folks but schools as well.

Lets say it's the other way around-do you really want ticked off cops at your games? Who might make it easier for the wrong type of folks to get near your players?

How much dirty laundry can they air out? There is only so much you can do because you got folks putting their hands up and getting shot, folks fight cops and getting shot, cops getting shot by fake BLM guy and so on.

Back