MEAC Players are Getting Drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he bringing Bama's facilities too? Plus the nutritionist? The supplement's? The chefs? Either way congrats.
Facilities = No
Nutritionists = No, but diet / meal plans Yes
Supplements = available anywhere,
Chefs = really the chefs - All that's needed is the meal plans. I bet an su grad could figure out how to measure portions. Well maybe you couldn't but I'd bet most su grads could.

You know these are not intelligent arguments you pose don't you?

This is like saying you can't use the same blue prints to build a Walmart in Houston that were used in Tuscaloosa because the construction company isn't licensed in TX.

All thats needed is the blue print we have contractors here that can do the job.

Last edited:
Facilities = No
Chefs = really the chefs - All that's needed is the meal plans. I bet an su grad could figure out how to measure portions. Well maybe you couldn't but I'd bet most su grads could.

Supplements...got to know what is approved and not approved or your banned
Chefs - they are setting the tone and making sure what you eat is right...no sodas in the cafeteria

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Supplements...got to know what is approved and not approved or your banned
Chefs - they are setting the tone and making sure what you eat is right...no sodas in the cafeteria

Agreed plans I'm sure are very detailed. Our new H.C. seems to be very detail oriented. From what I hear spring practice was unlike anything seen in 3rd ward in a long time if ever. These young men are working for it most appear to be acclimating well.

Facilities = No

This is like saying you can't use the same blue prints to build a Walmart in Houston that were used in Tuscaloosa because the construction company isn't licensed in TX.

All thats needed is the blue print we have contractors here that can do the job.
Believe me it is not the same as actually having the nutritionists and chefs full time and having the actual cafeteria in the athletic facility.

Facilities = No

Wow you really don't have a single clue do you?

Believe me it is not the same as actually having the nutritionists and chefs full time and having the actual cafeteria in the athletic facility.
I agree but it sure is a hell of an improvement from what we had with our former HC.

I may be a little excited about something minor but don't forget this minor is miles ahead of what we had before.

I use to see half the team giving the coach the side eye. Now these young men are engaged and it is refreshing and exciting.

Wow you really don't have a single clue do you?
I think that would be you and the rest of your crab brigade.

I would bet you never played a down past pop warner. If you were a football person you would know what it means to have Mike Haywood at TSU. I have to give it to him he has a lot of connections and understands how to build.

I agree but it sure is a hell of an improvement from what we had with our former HC.

I may be a little excited about something minor but don't forget this minor is miles ahead of what we had before.

I use to see half the team giving the coach the side eye. Now these young men are engaged and it is refreshing and exciting.
I definitely understand that.

I think that would be you and the rest of your crab brigade.

I would bet you never played a down past pop warner. If you were a football person you would know what it means to have Mike Haywood at TSU. I have to give it to him he has a lot of connections and understands how to build.

Oh ok. Again congrats in the next phase of becoming Bama.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How did we get from TSU having training plans and personnel in 3rd ward from bama to this?

Seems like some crabbing going on to me.

LOL...it's the truth.

Ok how can a SWAC athlete have this????

http://www.rolltide.com/facilities/bryant-hall.html

I mean you recruit a kid and show him/her this????

Let's not kid ourselves some of these athlete's campus life is WAY better than their home life. One of the things I hate discuss is why aren't more of our players getting drafted. Those larger schools have more money PERIOD. Braveheart created this dumb ass thread and the first thing somebody should have posted was:

What's for lunch.

LOL...it's the truth.

Ok how can a SWAC athlete have this????

http://www.rolltide.com/facilities/bryant-hall.html

I mean you recruit a kid and show him/her this????

Let's not kid ourselves some of these athlete's campus life is WAY better than their home life. One of the things I hate discuss is why aren't more of our players getting drafted. Those larger schools have more money PERIOD. Braveheart created this dumb ass thread and the first thing somebody should have posted was:

What's for lunch.

http://www.stack.com/a/alabama-football-nutrition

In the meantime our players are at Golden Corral or Popeyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back