MEAC Players are Getting Drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way BH you are right on this one. Taking into account as much information as is available we may be the weakest conference even in FCS over the last 5 years.

We are always denigrating ourselves quickly while others accentuate their positives quickly.

Oh well. Y'all act like Carson Wentz played in the MEAC or something.

I call bull on this whole 45-pound weight similarity. 45-pound weights aren't the same in commercial gyms compared to elsewhere.

I see you're another one worried about being the best negro league as you see it. What is our record vs MEAC?

What in the world are you even talking about.

Braveheart seems to be a true competitor who knows that the SWAC has winning records vs 4 of 11 teams from the MEAC and 2 of those teams are 11 year old members who took their beatings as division II programs. (Savannah State and NCCU)

You take out their records and you have different 2nd half of the game.

Last edited:
Braveheart seems to be a true competitor who knows that the SWAC has winning records vs 4 of 11 teams from the MEAC and 2 of those teams are 11 year old members who took their beatings as division II programs. (Savannah State and NCCU)

You take out their records and you have different 2nd half of the game.

Still stinging early this morning from being shown to have made fraudulent statements yesterday. So you decided to get up early and make another fraudulent statement today I see.

Last edited:
See, I grew in a High School where you embrace Competition and Live For It. If you wanted to play sports, you either competed or didn't play at all.

Again, and I'm sick of saying this on this board: A 45lb Weight in the SEC is the same as a 45lb Weight in the MEAC, ACC, SWAC, etc. Nearly every College Program has a football field and Bleachers to run on. What did Alabama Coach Scott Cochran day in the video: IT IS ALL BASICALLY THE SAME THING!!!!! You just glamorize the facilities, etc. That's it.

I Am SICK and TIRED of us bringing Excuses to why we are not competing. My parents raised me that you as a Black possess the same and even greater Academic and Athletic prowess than your White Counterparts.

*Did you get an athletic scholarship to Alcorn State?
*Wait, did you attend Alcorn State?
*Did you make varsity before your senior year in high school or did you make varsity just because you were a senior?

*Did you get an athletic scholarship to Alcorn State?
*Wait, did you attend Alcorn State?
*Did you make varsity before your senior year in high school or did you make varsity just because you were a senior?
*Are you in the War Party Forum

LMAO!!!!

The funny thing about this whole conversation is that NO ONE has said the following:

ONLY THE FIRST-ROUND PICKS HAVE GUARANTEED ROSTER SPOTS IN THE UPCOMING SEASON!

So BH 123's beloved MEAC pics, along with the young men that signed free agent deals, STILL HAVE TO MAKE THE 53-MAN ROSTER IN THE FALL.

Good luck to them, I hope they all get some run.

Still stinging early this morning from being shown to have made fraudulent statements yesterday. So you decided to get up early and make another fraudulent statement today I see.

No. I wasn't shown anything new. Your crying about FAMU's previous record before the Challenge Game made understand why SU fans believe that they earned a quilty challenge game victory that season.

Keep riding the Savannah State and NCCU train. You know what happens when the big boys of both conference get out there.

We need to stop worrying so much about who gets drafted and worrying about the product that's on the field. Honestly, I don't see Quinn, Javancy Jones or Dan Williams getting drafted next year. Jones may sneak in with a really good pro day. What matters is that these guys get a shot at the next level via a UFA deal. This means they will have the same opportunity as a guy drafted in the 4th Round, so they'll be taken care of.

We can't use the draft as some sort of litmus test to gauge the overall health of the conference. While I agree it's not good right now, I am confident that it is getting better (esp. for JSU). That needs to be our concern for right now.

We need to stop worrying so much about who gets drafted and worrying about the product that's on the field. Honestly, I don't see Quinn, Javancy Jones or Dan Williams getting drafted next year. Jones may sneak in with a really good pro day. What matters is that these guys get a shot at the next level via a UFA deal. This means they will have the same opportunity as a guy drafted in the 4th Round, so they'll be taken care of.

We can't use the draft as some sort of litmus test to gauge the overall health of the conference. While I agree it's not good right now, I am confident that it is getting better (esp. for JSU). That needs to be our concern for right now.

Basically.

No. I wasn't shown anything new. Your crying about FAMU's previous record before the Challenge Game made understand why SU fans believe that they earned a quilty challenge game victory that season.

Keep riding the Savannah State and NCCU train. You know what happens when the big boys of both conference get out there.

Looking at both teams record that year and the year before it seems like they were evenly matched so what you're attempting to say makes no sense.

Yeah a 45Ib weight is the same but when you combine that with sports nutrition and player specific workouts/diets you have a completely different situation.
I shole hopes you is right, cause the Cochran program along with a staffer or two from BAMA now reside in 3rd ward. Let me hush for I get kicked out the private forum.

Are you freaking serious? You're the one that came in here using the excuse that famu was expected to lose because of their record at the end of the year and lying that Southern had a better team going in then famu did.

When the truth of the matter is famu was expected to compete for the title after finishing 7-4 the previous year and SU was pick to finish third after going 5-6 the previous year.

Last edited:
Not to mention that SEC kid is superior athlete from the start...

They are also superior because the athletes they get have bet their lives on sports from 4 years old. Parents who let a child fail 2 grades but they can still play sports, then they go to colleges who let them major in degree plans that aren't useful anywhere and have so called tutors go to class for them and do their work. My kids are athletes, but because I make them buckle down to excel in their classwork instead of practice 7 days a week and them not being physically big people. I f we let our HBCU athletes send someone to class for them and pratice them all the time and consume products that borderline HGH, then we could be like the others

I shole hopes you is right, cause the Cochran program along with a staffer or two from BAMA now reside in 3rd ward. Let me hush for I get kicked out the private forum.

This is like bragging on landing a date with Halle Berry's unattractive 400 pound girlfriend. It ain't Halle but congrats.

This is like bragging on landing a date with Halle Berry's unattractive 400 pound girlfriend. It ain't Halle but congrats.
Not really but if that's what your mind tells you okay. Run with that....

Now reality, training like coaching has a Philosophy Or a method in which one believes things should be done. Like when you hear about coaches that learned under or came from the tree of another coach.

What I was saying is the same beliefs or structure about how to physically prepare an athlete to play football at bama is being implimented at tsu buy people who were recently on staff in similar roles at bama.

So the only thing here that like showing up with 400lb Holly Berry is your comment.

Are you freaking serious? You're the one that came in here using the excuse that famu was expected to lose because of their record at the end of the year and lying that Southern had a better team going in then famu you did.

When the truth of the matter is famu was expected to compete for the title after finishing 7-4 the previous year and SU was pick to finish third after going 5-6 the previous year.

Yep. Folks thought FAMU was going to kick our arse. Just like they did when we played BCU in Jville and NC A&T in Las Vegas. Only game they gave us a shot was against Del State.

Not really but if that's what your mind tells you okay. Run with that....

Now reality, training like coaching has a Philosophy Or a method in which one believes things should be done. Like when you hear about coaches that learned under or came from the tree of another coach.

What I was saying is the same beliefs or structure about how to physically prepare an athlete to play football at bama is being implimented at tsu buy people who were recently on staff in similar roles at bama.

So the only thing here that like showing up with 400lb Holly Berry is your comment.

Is he bringing Bama's facilities too? Plus the nutritionist? The supplement's? The chefs? Either way congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back