MEAC Players are Getting Drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
I've counted 3 so far. No excuses for the SWAC. We play in front of bigger crowds and have a bigger recruiting territory. No excuses whatsoever.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh you really need to seek help

You need to get off your High Horse and take off your SWAC Sunglasses. We talk bad other conferences, etc. without first seeing are WE THE SWAC where we need to be first.

3 MEAC Players have been drafted...No excuse why the SWAC at this point have zero drafted. We have the bigger talent pool and Football prowess.

You need to get off your High Horse and take off your SWAC Sunglasses. We talk bad other conferences, etc. without first seeing are WE THE SWAC where we need to be first.

3 MEAC Players have been drafted...No excuse why the SWAC at this point have zero drafted. We have the bigger talent pool and Football prowess.

Obviously because the nfl doesn't see any of ours that they like and probably because we really don't have a large pool to draw from this year. Are you really this deficient?

Next year is the year for the swac... Quinn, Jav, Dan and others.

Surprised at no buzz surrounding Hebert from pv.

Also, jsu has sent 90+ players to the next level so go lecture someone else.

Since 2012, six players have been drafted from the MEAC compared to just two from the SWAC.

Last edited:
Since 2012, six players have been drafted from the MEAC compared to just two from the SWAC.

And yet we love to brag about playing in front of 20,000 - 50,000 people smh. I can only go off what I see and what I see is the SWAC lacking to another HBCU Conference. No excuses.

I think it's just as of right now the SWAC is in a rebuilding mode with newer quality coaches. I'm confident that with some of these new coaches we have added to the SWAC that it want be long before we start seeing more quality players come out of the SWAC. I wasn't expecting much this year even based off last year performance. We are headed in the right direction though. I think a few other school will eventually have to make some adjustments then the SWAC will definently be even across the board. We will be fine.

Are you sure about dat? and what makes 2012 the benchmark?

Denver Broncos Leroy Fields -- Jackson State

San Diego Chargers Jason Thomas G Hampton

Cleveland Browns Eric Chandler -- Jackson State

San Diego Chargers JaJuan Seider -- Florida A&M

Green Bay Packers Joey Jamison -- Texas Southern

Carolina Panthers Rashard Anderson FS Jackson State

Kansas City Chiefs Sylvester Morris WR Jackson State

New England Patriots Arther Love TE South Carolina State

Washington Redskins Darnerien McCants WR Delaware State

Detroit Lions Scotty Anderson WR Grambling State

Washington Redskins Greg Scott DE Hampton

Carolina Panthers Dante Wesley CB Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Indianapolis Colts Robert Mathis DE Alabama A&M

Jacksonville Jaguars Rashean Mathis CB Bethune-Cookman

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Lenny Williams CB Southern University

New York Giants Isaac Hilton -- Hampton

Houston Texans Kenneth Pettway LB Grambling State

Green Bay Packers Nick Collins FS Bethune-Cookman

Dallas Cowboys Jason Hatcher DE Grambling State

Indianapolis Colts Michael Coe CB Alabama State

Detroit Lions Johnny Baldwin LB Alabama A&M

Minnesota Vikings Jaymar Johnson WR Jackson State

Cleveland Browns Don Carey CB Norfolk State

San Francisco 49ers Phillip Adams DB South Carolina State

Miami Dolphins Frank Kearse DT Alabama A&M

Detroit Lions Johnny Culbreath T South Carolina State

New York Jets Kenrick Ellis DT Hampton

Baltimore Ravens Christian Thompson FS South Carolina State

Detroit Lions Brandon Hepburn ILB Florida A&M

New Orleans Saints Terron Armstead OT Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Baltimore Ravens Tray Walker CB Texas Southern

Arizona Cardinals Rodney Gunter DT Delaware State

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?season=2015&round=round7#round7

Last edited:
Obviously because the nfl doesn't see any of ours that they like and probably because we really don't have a large pool to draw from this year. Are you really this deficient?
I agree, like I said we as a conference with the coaching changes and etc are definently headed in the right direction. I Dnt think this year in the draft as far as the SWAC goes should be that alarming. It's just one of those rebuilding years in many programs so this was to be expected. The SWAC will be fine.

At the end of the day, both hbcu conferences are sending talent to the league, be it draft or udfa that stick... so Im really not getting the point.

At the end of the day, both hbcu conferences are sending talent to the league, be it draft or udfa that stick... so Im really not getting the point.

There is no point other than simple minded people worrying about simple minded things.

We have the be the top negro league conference . Whoop pee!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
lol Our record Vs the MEAC says they are the Better Conference, with better players... Its Sad reading these Comments Yet new Month we are going to say Attendance is Down because of the talent in the League.. We make excuses for Everything..

FB_IMG_1462114510947_zpsqfewfex3.jpg

lol Our record Vs the MEAC says they are the Better Conference, with better players... Its Sad reading these Comments Yet new Month we are going to say Attendance is Down because of the talent in the League.. We make excuses for Everything..

I see you're another one worried about being the best negro league as you see it. What is our record vs MEAC?

What in the world are you even talking about.

See, I grew in a High School where you embrace Competition and Live For It. If you wanted to play sports, you either competed or didn't play at all.

Again, and I'm sick of saying this on this board: A 45lb Weight in the SEC is the same as a 45lb Weight in the MEAC, ACC, SWAC, etc. Nearly every College Program has a football field and Bleachers to run on. What did Alabama Coach Scott Cochran day in the video: IT IS ALL BASICALLY THE SAME THING!!!!! You just glamorize the facilities, etc. That's it.

I Am SICK and TIRED of us bringing Excuses to why we are not competing. My parents raised me that you as a Black possess the same and even greater Academic and Athletic prowess than your White Counterparts.

We're supposed to be upset because what no player from the SWAC was taken in the NFL Draft even though we should honestly expect no player from the SWAC to be drafted simply because only 1 percent of all college football players get drafted?

See, I grew in a High School where you embrace Competition and Live For It. If you wanted to play sports, you either competed or didn't play at all.

Again, and I'm sick of saying this on this board: A 45lb Weight in the SEC is the same as a 45lb Weight in the MEAC, ACC, SWAC, etc. Nearly every College Program has a football field and Bleachers to run on. What did Alabama Coach Scott Cochran day in the video: IT IS ALL BASICALLY THE SAME THING!!!!! You just glamorize the facilities, etc. That's it.

I Am SICK and TIRED of us bringing Excuses to why we are not competing. My parents raised me that you as a Black possess the same and even greater Academic and Athletic prowess than your White Counterparts.

Yeah a 45Ib weight is the same but when you combine that with sports nutrition and player specific workouts/diets you have a completely different situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back