March Madness at it's finest

This has got to be some of the best college bball I've seen in a while!!!!Illi and Arizona dayum!!!!!

<font color=red>
shoutout to Ricky P., Francisco G., and Taquan Dean...

Louisville all the way! Go Cards :uzi:

</font>

EASILY the best pair of Elite 8 games I've ever seen. I don't know how Louisville managed to stay with W. Virginia the way the Moutaineers was shooting. Louisville had to earn that game. And them to see Arizona blow a 15 point lead in the last 4 minutes. Wow!!! Up 15 with 4 minutes left, chance to go to the Final 4, and they couldn't hold the lead. They led by 8 with less than a minute left and still lost. Hats off to Illinois for battling back. Today was the first time they were ever down by double digits. And they handled like they were familiar with the situation.

:tup: See, this is why I love the college basketball playoffs (March Madness). You win or you go home. Its just that simple.

If only the pro's would adopt this format.

TSU/BAMA said:
If only the pro's would adopt this format.
I disagree. In the pros you have to prove you are a better team than your opponent. In a win or go home format, anything can happen for one game. But when you beat someone in a best of 7 format, you're simply the better team.

Robber said:
I disagree. In the pros you have to prove you are a better team than your opponent. In a win or go home format, anything can happen for one game. But when you beat someone in a best of 7 format, you're simply the better team.

I can't argue with you here, Robber, and your point is well taken. I still think however, that a win or go home format would make the pro playoffs a lot more exciting. But thats just my opinion. I also think the "best of 7 format" is also a money making thing.

But anyway, back to the college playoffs.......

MICHIGAN STATE IS COMING TO ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

My favorite PWC is coming to St. Louis for the Final FOUR!!!!!

MAN I LOVE MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great games all around.
ummm, if Arizona and Kentucky knew how to finish games, they would be headed to the Final Four. Each of their last possessions was dowright pathetic. Arizona, after blowing that lead, just stood around and dribbled the clock away and didn't even allow Stoudamire a chance to make something happen. :smh:
Kentucky's last possession at the end of the first OT was simply TERRIBLE. 25 seconds and to not even get a shot off. :smh:

I think Carolina will win it, in spite of Roy "Choke" Williams. (at least, if they learn how to play defense :smh: )

Louisville is much better than I thought they were.

This is the best NCAA tournament I've seen so far. Arizona had the game won.Arizona just lost their composure at the end.Bobby Knight said it best, "It's all about attitude".

mighty hornet said:
Kentucky's last possession at the end of the first OT was simply TERRIBLE. 25 seconds and to not even get a shot off. :smh:

Ain't that the truth. After that possession, Kentucky deserved to lose. I'm no Kentucky fan to begin with, but anytime Tubby can win, and advance to the Final Four, I pull for HIM. However, that OT session had to be one of the worst coaching efforts from him in a minute.

Also, I like the freshman point guard (forgot his name), but dude has no confidence in his outside shot. I don't know how many open shots he passed up, because of his fear to shoot.

This round of sixteen has been the most interesting Sweet 16 I've seen in a while. Not only were the Elite 8 games great, but the entire weekend. Especially seeing MSU work Duke on Friday night, and seeing WVU make a run like they did.

NICE

yes it will!I got Louisville winning it all especially when they get past Illinois who might just be the best team in the Final 4. This Louisville team has been faced with adversity all year and I dont see them stoppin now.

i was kinda sick when UK lost the game :sick: I know Tubby was too.

TRU3000 said:
i was kinda sick when UK lost the game :sick: I know Tubby was too.

So was the Commonwealth of KY. The Bluegrass state was achin' for that possible Louisville/Kentucky match-up in the championship game. Somehow, I think CBS might have been achin' for it just a little bit as well.

I'll say this much, even with NC and Ill being in it, there is still NO clear cut favorite in my opinion. I think Louisville or Michigan State could pull it off.

Back