Louisville guard Chris Jones gets dismissed from the team......SMDH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Rape and sodomy. Damn.

By Matt BonesteelFebruary 26 at 8:14 AM

Louisville dismissed senior guard Chris Jones, its third-leading scorer, from the team on Sunday. We’re beginning to find out why.

On Thursday, University of Louisville police issued a warrant for Jones’s arrest on charges that he raped one woman and sodomized another. One of the alleged victims was hospitalized and, according to the warrant, told police that she could identify Jones as her assailant.

The Courier-Journal has more details:

The alleged sexual assaults occurred on Saturday night, after Jones, who had been suspended earlier, then reinstated, led U of L to a home victory over Miami.

The next day, the university without explanation said Jones had been kicked off the team, and Coach Rick Pitino said he was “finished.”

U of L police Lt. John Tarter, who swore out the warrant, described Jones as a flight risk.

The Courier-Journal previously reported that U of L police had responded to an incident last week in which Jones threatened a women in a text after she ransacked his apartment.

That woman is not one of the ones who was allegedly sexually assaulted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...es-charged-with-rape-sodomy/?wprss=rss_sports

I guess he really was a violent guy and the first chick was right to report him for the text in which he sent her!

The first chick was one of the two girls he allegedly assaulted. She is his ex-girl friend so he has already been banging her. That's why I said let's see how this plays out.

The first chick was one of the two girls he allegedly assaulted. She is his ex-girl friend so he has already been banging her. That's why I said let's see how this plays out.

If you read the article it stated that the text chick Was Not one of the two women assaulted!

I guess he really was a violent guy and the first chick was right to report him for the text in which he sent her!

Come on DCG, no one ever condoned the text he sent. The question raised was if she instigated the incident by trashing the guy's room. Let's stay true to the thread.

By the way, if a person knows another person is a ticking bomb why would you do something to intentionally piss the person off or be in a relationship with the person (male or female) in the first place?

Interesting that Jones was dismissed after he allegedly committed rape, not for threatening to harm a woman.

Come on DCG, no one ever condoned the text he sent. The question raised was if she instigated the incident by trashing the guy's room. Let's stay true to the thread.

By the way, if a person knows another person is a ticking bomb why would you do something to intentionally piss the person off or be in a relationship with the person (male or female) in the first place?

Man go back to the start of this threat and read all the responses!

Back