Louisiana High School Football 2015

@Jax my knowledge of of SELA and River Parishes football is very limited now that I've been living in Houston for two years now. Give me a chance to chat up some folks out there and I can tell you better.

However, Alden Foster leaving Amite to go to East St. John is an intriguing move. Kentwood's going to be Kentwood, and the new coach picked up last season right where David Currier left off.

What you're doing is truly outstanding. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the young men.

However, what you said about what they do after high school is all too familiar and heartbreaking.

Thanks Bruh!!!

I'm trying to persuade the state to fund each championship team a trip to the Eddie Robinson Museum. What I envision is each team visiting the museum etc....lunch...the works.

Good deal bro. I'm hoping we can get Gram Lab and SU Lab to play once again like on the weekend of Labor Day. Just think, if both schools were in the playoffs and met up the day before the Classic. MAN!

My senior year in high school we played SU Lab in Baton Rouge. We won 40-0. Coach Lyons said we would never play a game that far away again. We had to leave GHS at 10 am and had to have 2 drivers for each of the GSU Greyhound style buses. One driving crew drove us there and they went to the hotel and drove back the next day. The other driving crew went the day before and drove us back after the game. That was when the football team had one bus, our band had 2, and the cheerleaders and dancers were on the little shuttle bus.

Thanks Bruh!!!

I'm trying to persuade the state to fund each championship team a trip to the Eddie Robinson Museum. What I envision is each team visiting the museum etc....lunch...the works.

So you want all the state football champions to visit the Robinson museum or all champions from all sports to visit?

Have you hit up LHSAA executive director Eddie Bodine yet? Try hitting up Louisiana High School Coaches Association head Terence Williams up also.

You can find their information here

@Jax my knowledge of of SELA and River Parishes football is very limited now that I've been living in Houston for two years now. Give me a chance to chat up some folks out there and I can tell you better.

However, Alden Foster leaving Amite to go to East St. John is an intriguing move. Kentwood's going to be Kentwood, and the new coach picked up last season right where David Currier left off.

Mane I forgot you are in "H-Tine" now. OAN, I'm trying to see if there will be a Mass Comm Reunion this fall for HC. Back to football...

Yea Foster to Amite from ESJ was interesting. Looking for Amite to make a run in the playoffs. In 6 1A, S Lab in the same district as White Castle, St John and (poor) East Iberville AND Ascension Catholic will be interesting.

Ascension Christian backed out of our 10/23 game so they can play Ecole Classique.

Mane I forgot you are in "H-Tine" now. OAN, I'm trying to see if there will be a Mass Comm Reunion this fall for HC. Back to football...

Yea Foster to Amite from ESJ was interesting. Looking for Amite to make a run in the playoffs. In 6 1A, S Lab in the same district as White Castle, St John and (poor) East Iberville AND Ascension Catholic will be interesting.

Ascension Christian backed out of our 10/23 game so they can play Ecole Classique.

Amite keeps players. I'm trying to figure out how Ponchatoula became a playoff team while Hammond didn't.

OAN...should have something in place about the reunion in a couple of weeks.

Man oh man....now Baker has to deal with U-High, Parkview, West Feliciana, and Donaldsonville.

Man oh man....now Baker has to deal with U-High, Parkview, West Feliciana, and Donaldsonville.

Exactly. Now U High is rebuilding so they are beatable. Parkview, too many weapons on offense. Look for #1 Nelson Smith Jr to do make some noise for Parkview. West Fel is rebuilding as well. Their offense ran through Jazz, who is now at LSU.

Donaldsonville....is the sleeper team in that district. Some ppl were surprised Su Lab beat them last year.

Back to the Powerhouse(Baker). Oliver has his hands full with district this year. The only team that will be our biggest test in that district, IMO is Parkview. We can beat everyone else in the district.

So you want all the state football champions to visit the Robinson museum or all champions from all sports to visit?

Have you hit up LHSAA executive director Eddie Bodine yet? Try hitting up Louisiana High School Coaches Association head Terence Williams up also.

You can find their information here

It would be nice to start with all the state football champions then expand from there. Thanks for the information!!!

Exactly. Now U High is rebuilding so they are beatable. Parkview, too many weapons on offense. Look for #1 Nelson Smith Jr to do make some noise for Parkview. West Fel is rebuilding as well. Their offense ran through Jazz, who is now at LSU.

Donaldsonville....is the sleeper team in that district. Some ppl were surprised Su Lab beat them last year.

Back to the Powerhouse(Baker). Oliver has his hands full with district this year. The only team that will be our biggest test in that district, IMO is Parkview. We can beat everyone else in the district.
The offense is going to have to improve a lot for us to beat those teams.

You saw the news about Mentorship? (Baker's homecoming opponent) Looks like we are going to have to move homecoming to the U-High or Parkview game now.

Amite keeps players. I'm trying to figure out how Ponchatoula became a playoff team while Hammond didn't.

Hammond hasn't been to the playoffs since I was in school in 2007. Hammond talent drop came with all students being able to attend any school in the parish, thats how Ponchoutoula got better, Ponchotula girls basketball won 5A this past season wiith a bunch of girls from Hammond on the team. Then you have St.Thomas in Hammond giving all athletes free tuition :mad:.

I heard Alden got ran out of Amite by the principle

Hammond hasn't been to the playoffs since I was in school in 2007. Hammond talent drop came with all students being able to attend any school in the parish, thats how Ponchoutoula got better, Ponchotula girls basketball won 5A this past season wiith a bunch of girls from Hammond on the team. Then you have St.Thomas in Hammond giving all athletes free tuition :mad:.

I heard Alden got ran out of Amite by the principle

When I worked out there was when Ponchatoula girls hoops really got good with Justin Adams as coach. He eventually won a state title with ESJ.

But even before 2007, Hammond had underachieved. Robert Alford was like the lone bright spot for those teams.

When I worked out there was when Ponchatoula girls hoops really got good with Justin Adams as coach. He eventually won a state title with ESJ.

But even before 2007, Hammond had underachieved. Robert Alford was like the lone bright spot for those teams.

Yep Robert Alford and Rishaw Johnson they both in the NFL now. Justin Adams was teaching at Amite last school year... dude has some major problems tho

Yep Robert Alford and Rishaw Johnson they both in the NFL now. Justin Adams was teaching at Amite last school year... dude has some major problems tho

Justin was cool people when he was at Ponchatoula. Girls Top 28 week when it was in Hammond was insane since we covered the entire tournament.

I was cool with Southeastern's sports info folks. The old SID is now the SID at UL-Lafayette. I still remember Trelun as a kid running around the University Center.

Hold up? Who Rishaw play for?

Who won Donaldsonville vs St. James? I can't find those scores anywhere.
St James won 32-0 I think lol. That's without the stud QB they have who committed to Auburn over LSU. He is out with a ACL. Donaldsonvilles coach must be pooh, because I know they have talent.

St James won 32-0 I think lol. That's without the stud QB they have who committed to Auburn over LSU. He is out with a ACL. Donaldsonvilles coach must be pooh, because I know they have talent.

Aw helllllllllll naaaawwwww!!! I guess St. James is back in business.

Back