Local Businessman Cuts JSU Football Check for $14,000

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
that's good stuff. I wish I had $14,000 to give to Valley.
Give what the heart is willing, and the wallet is able, to pay. That's all anyone can ask of you.

Robber said:
Give what the heart is willing, and the wallet is able, to pay. That's all anyone can ask of you.

Exactly,thats all I have been doing for JState. If and when I am able to do more I will. Congrats to him.:nod:

Look for this so called philanthropist to ask for his money back after Southern thoroughly thrash jsu in Mumford East. :lol: :emlaugh: It would be prudent of you all to wait until Losstober to discern if this man is an "Indian giver" or accolades and kudos are really in order (don't forget JROCK told you first).

Comegy has been collecting checks like that from all over the nation.

We are about to really whoop some azz.

Tigerpride said:
Comegy has been collecting checks like that from all over the nation.

We are about to really whoop some azz.
Will JSU go back to those cool looking helmets? For the money part though,every little bit helps.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kudos to the JSU booster. Way to go. All of the SWAC programs need this kind of support.

JROCK said:
Look for this so called philanthropist to ask for his money back after Southern thoroughly thrash jsu in Mumford East. :lol: :emlaugh: It would be prudent of you all to wait until Losstober to discern if this man is an "Indian giver" or accolades and kudos are really in order (don't forget JROCK told you first).
Like school on Christmas Day. No damn class!!!

This is sad.:(

Back