Lincoln Football to Play Grambling State in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.............. We BARELY been squeeking by Valley for 60 years now. Give them a moral victory for comming close. Out of 60 games played, they now have 5 1/4 wins over JSU. :lmao:

BTW:
2011............... Gram 30......... Valley 24.
I don't consider that a blowout. :read: :lol:

I think Valley took them into OT! :lol: Who does that?

Okay, yall gave us the game on a gold platter (moment of silence and reflection). Now does that matter how you think we got the win? Still counts on the book and in your heart (lol).

Yall blew it...again. No smack, but we have yall number and when we don't , yall STILL find a way to either lose or not win!

So if Jsu is a sure win, why would you all schedule another one in Lincoln. I hope you all are getting paid well for this. Otherwise, Grambling should be punished for lowering the conferences power ranking.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We lead the entire conference. Fact not smack. Throw smoke screens all you want to but JSU aka Grambling's Slump Hoe should sit in the corner with only one win in a decade against Grambling.

The fan from the school whose fans don't give a damn their own team. I'd be shocked if this game attracted more than 9,000 folks. Still, somebody ain't said how much Grambling's getting paid.:snicker:

Must not be much at all or they would've posted it by now. Maybe 100,000 or 120,000. That's more than they would've made at a home game any how.

The fan from the school whose fans don't give a damn their own team. I'd be shocked if this game attracted more than 9,000 folks. Still, somebody ain't said how much Grambling's getting paid.:snicker:

Must not be much at all or they would've posted it by now. Maybe 100,000 or 120,000. That's more than they would've made at a home game any how.

Keep complaining about attendance why we continue to get wins over JSU. The fan from the school who loses to Grambling constantly.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Keep complaining about attendance why we continue to get wins over JSU. The fan from the school who loses to Grambling constantly.

Dude, there's nothing you can do to evade Lincoln NAIA University. You have no room to talk when you're the one traveling to a NAIA-type school, playing in their backyard. Seems like some will do just about anything for a dollar, including shuckin' n jivin in front of NAIA fans.:lol:

Simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back