Lil' Wayne and Missey Elliott for ASU Homecoming

Deuce

I'm too old for that kinda stuff, but the young folks around here are happy...lol

Yep it is true. How did they figure Lil Wayne would be coming? Supposedly he was supposed to be a "surprise" guest. LOL

yes bama state got finessed by a janky promoter which is pathetic! I blame the administration for not doing their job by doing proper research...the whole concert was fake

Rumor has it that the janky promoter is an ASU alum.

it's all kind of rumors floating around the state about who the culprit was..

this whole debacle makes asu administration look clueless! I feel sorry for the students because they got fooled into buying tickets for a concert that never happened

it's all kind of rumors floating around the state about who the culprit was..

this whole debacle makes asu administration look clueless! I feel sorry for the students because they got fooled into buying tickets for a concert that never happened
The SGA is who arranges and books these type of events.

The SGA is who arranges and books these type of events.

yes but the sga reports to the faculty representative or straight to the higher up administration especially for a homecoming concert that would be held at the acadome!...at some point the promoter should have to meet the faculty rep in person before that contract gets signed....I would hope ASU follows this protocol or something similar to it....we did at A&M when I was on sga to prevent this type of foolery...

the worst part of it all is they could have found out if the promoter & concert was legit from the jump by making 1 phone call to an ASU & MMH alumni I've known since the 6th grade(was with him the past 2 weeks damn near for our last hs football game in history due to the school being shutdown & my godbrother's funeral) who could have called Tez(wayne's best friend & manager) himself cause they both crabbed the z line at jsu together

so many ways asu could have prevented from being finessed! it's no excuse for this foolery

Last edited:
lol... ARE WE REALLY SURPRISED. Alabama State is one of the three worst run HBCUs in the country.

I hate to agree with this but this fiasco has me almost convinced....key word "almost" because I still like ASU minus that last weekend in October when we clash in Birmingham lol

but this right here phi it doesn't make any sense at all! the whole university gets this L

Tez saw that concert and said nah... I ain't signed off on this shit. This ain't legit. You've been bamboozled.

yeah he did it 2 days before the actual concert not knowing what was going on at ASU with lil wayne! I know he was like wtf

when all along like I said ASU got a direct phone contact to Tez through a loyal asu mmh alum/tez crab brother and could've found out first hand if it was legit whenever promo started like 2-3 weeks ago! lol

that's what I meant by ASU not doing their part in making sure things were legit with the concert by covering all bases for an event of this magnitude...

Last edited:
Back