Lebron James is the greatest basketball player

LBJ is about to lead his third different team to the NBA finals. No other player in the history of the NBA has done this. The Cavs are positioned to control the East for the next 5-8 years. LBJ is the greatest.
Atlanta and Washington are going to have something to say about that.

Atlanta and Washington are going to have something to say about that.

Neither Atlanta nor Washington has enough star power to compete with Cleveland over the next five years. Poor Washington was relying on washed up Paul Pierce to lead them in the playoffs.

What three teams did Kareem lead? Shaq rode Wade's coat tail to that last NBA Finals. LBJ has never road any ones coat tail. He has been the MVP on all those squads.

Don't you mean two? Because nobody has ever led three different teams to the Finals.

I grew up during the Jordan era and never thought I would see another player that could come close. LBJ is there and better. No other player can take a bunch of scrubs and make them champs like him. Cleveland is about to sweep the East Finals without Love and Kyrie. LBJ will back in the NBA finals for the 5th straight year.
Lebron is a better athlete than Mike but not a better basketball player.

What as a basketball player Jordan did that LeBron can't do?
Lebron is 6`8 260- 270 runs a 4.5 - 4.6 in the forty moves like a 170 pound college kid. He is quick can play every position on the court. Jordan is Jordan!! Lebron is a physical beast!! Also was a high school all american on the football field as a tenth grader at tight end could have played college football if wanted too!! Any other questions?

He asked what made him a better hooper and you talk about 10th grade football? Lmao. People say all types of stuff when it comes to LeBron. " Hes 6'8" 280 and runs a 4.4 . Who can stop him?" You're drunk. He's 6'8" around 250 and 40 time is up to your imagination. He's physically gifted but doesn't have the mental strength/killer switch like Jordan had. He's a freak of nature, him and Westbrook. Jordan could just flat out hoop. Jordan is the better basketball player to me, LeBron is an ATH. Give Jordan the height speed and strength that LBJ has. .he'd have 8 rings.

He asked what made him a better hooper and you talk about 10th grade football? Lmao. People say all types of stuff when it comes to LeBron. " Hes 6'8" 280 and runs a 4.4 . Who can stop him?" You're drunk. He's 6'8" around 250 and 40 time is up to your imagination. He's physically gifted but doesn't have the mental strength/killer switch like Jordan had. He's a freak of nature, him and Westbrook. Jordan could just flat out hoop. Jordan is the better basketball player to me, LeBron is an ATH.
I just sad the same exact thing u said!! Smh. I said Lebron is a better athlete!! Jordan what put him over everybody is his killer mentality! Lebron can play any sport is what i was getting to. Thats y i said he was a great football player in high school. Jordan couldnt play any sport and have success!! Remember him playing basball! Smh!! Yes Mike is the greatest basketball player of all time But his not the best athlete of all time!! Any more questions?

No. I never had a question. You're lowkey saying LeBron is a better athlete because he could play football in the tenth grade. That's funny to me when Jordan played professional baseball, no matter how garbage he was that's two professional sports. I'm not sure bron could play professional football. He's indestructible virtually, but he'd get killed in the Nfl.

Jordan remains the best ever. But LBJ is moving up in the conversation. He's the most complete player in league history. What he's done with this Cleveland team is amazing. Say what you want about this era, but the nba was more diluted in Jordan's final run.

I just sad the same exact thing u said!! Smh. I said Lebron is a better athlete!! Jordan what put him over everybody is his killer mentality! Lebron can play any sport is what i was getting to. Thats y i said he was a great football player in high school. Jordan couldnt play any sport and have success!! Remember him playing basball! Smh!! Yes Mike is the greatest basketball player of all time But his not the best athlete of all time!! Any more questions?

Neither one of y'all answered the question though.

Jordan was a great athlete in his own right on par with LBJ. James was just bigger which gives him more versatility on the court.

QUOTE="In_The_662, post: 2419191, member: 3640"]Jordan went 6 for 6 in the Finals. Lebron could be 2-4 after this year. [/QUOTE]
You mean 2-5

No. I never had a question. You're lowkey saying LeBron is a better athlete because he could play football in the tenth grade. That's funny to me when Jordan played professional baseball, no matter how garbage he was that's two professional sports. I'm not sure bron could play professional football. He's indestructible virtually, but he'd get killed in the Nfl.
How do u know he would get killed? Plus if he did play in the nfl he would do a hell of alot better than what Mike did in the mlb.

Back