Ladies would you date.........

Normal1875

A&M #1
one of your Professors???? or even have sexual relations???? just to get good grades!!!!! tell the truth......

from a young male standpoint I had an experience where a professor at my school was trying to hook up with a girl I was dating too! and it made me so pissed off:mad:.....this dude had a wife and kids!!!!! and he was making passes at her like everything was cool! the sad part about it.....this professor is known on da yard for pulling this shiaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! there was even one girl that taped the conversations he would try to hold! I for one think this shiakkkkk is sickening!:mad:.....sorry I went off on a tangent:uzi:.........im cool now:cool:

<font size=1><i>::"shiakkkk" courtesy of ChocolateGyrl::</i></font>

Sexual relation ---->Hell naw!!!
Date him like going out for dinner and movie----->MAYBE(if he is fine as hell!) :D

The point----->I don't have to worry about that though because I got good grades anyway and I'm not that pitiful! I got more REPECT for myself....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sexual relation ---->Hell naw!!!
Date him like going out for dinner and movie----->MAYBE(if he is fine as hell!)
----------------------------------------------------------
sounds like a contradiction, what if the date went very well and the mood takes a turn :confused:

Tru...................I seen professors give priority to certain females, especially registration..

when I was at SU, I seen this one female go to the registration booth with tears in her eyes only to come out 5 minutes later smiling. If I tried that, I would have been laughed at.. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm Pretti!!!!

The SWAC you silly mayne! but you asked a good question;) Im waiting on Pretti to give us the low low ya diggg:D:rolleyes::D

sounds like a contradiction, what if the date went very well and the mood takes a turn :confused:

Well,well,well, that's a good question. If I was dating a professor, he wouldn't be teaching any of my classes. :D Personally I don't see myself dating a professor while I was enrolled in his class. I would date him after I have taken the class or change professor. I would never allow myself to do that just to date a professor because like my momma say..."guys come and go!" The professor gotta be somebody really SPECIAL to make me go through all those changes.

so you are saying.....lemme get this str8

most professors are like late 30's and older.........I guess <font size=7>AGE</font> aint nothing but a number huh? just askin ha?

Tru,
On another note, the professor gotta be like 25 or fresh out of school in order for me to date them. I would't date nobody my daddy's age. That makes me sick just thinking about it. Don't get me started on that. Anyway, It would be weird having to be a student/teacher relationship when you are in class and then a "couple" outside of class. It would be hard to draw the boundaries.

from a males point of view.....if they dated a female professor I seriously doubt they would stay in there for the long run..if there is a serious age difference you already know the motive..

*thinkin I hope she wouldn't be doin nobody on campus, professor or not*:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

For once, I'm with ya SWAC. I've seen junk like that at SU registration. Advisors and workers (male) will listen to a girl's story forever and then talk to her about "other stuff", but a brother trying to get classes to graduate gotta go through ish up to the shoulders!
I bet it happens at all schools, but it ain't fair to the people who trying to get themselves right honestly.

Then, once they in the classroom, male and female professors use that ish on the "desired" student while the rest mire in the course. And we wonder why they don't be in class everyday and still come out looking like a rose .... they dumba$$ always tell sombody what's going on too, prompting some to question the instructor.

Originally posted by unknown1
*thinkin I hope she wouldn't be doin nobody on campus, professor or not*:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Unknown, you don't have to worry about that because ASU is like a Ghetto soap opera anyway...I don't trust nobody on that campus.

she said "Ghetto" Soap Opera:emlaugh:.........but yeah it be like that sometime! I like how SU Jag 79 broke it down tho cuz that type of stuff goes on at every HBCU!!!! teachers be hatin fa sho,,,,

Let us turn the tables for a second.......

Fellas, if you had a FINE arse professor who kept giving you hints and such, would you go ahead a get involved? Now some of you are probably going to lie off the top, but I ain't mad at ya. You know how you was in high school and your class had the finest substitute teacher that day. You would show up to that class twice that day.:D

Ok, just checkin. You don't need to be messin wit no AAMU'ians either.:D :D
what a shame!!!!!!:( Project Pat is on his way to Georgia...........

Mr. SWAC thats a good question lemme think about it!!!!

Hmmm what about student teachers???? how do they fit in the mix......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I had a psychology teacher that i'd cut without a doubt. She used to always wear these lil short skirts and deez tight pants. When she walked across da yard, she KNEW every nig out there was lookin.

I actually know of two girls that dated professors, but it wasnt for the grades ;)

*this user wishes not to comment why they dated their profs.*

Hmmm...

I had a psychology teacher that i'd cut without a doubt. She used to always wear these lil short skirts and deez tight pants. When she walked across da yard, she KNEW every nig out there was lookin.

You trying to get on me about how I'm acting...What about your behavior?:confused:

Back