Juanita Bynum

Blacknbengal

Prophetess Juanita Bynum, a popular TBN regular, was a featured seller on the Home Shopping Network Saturday. Dressed in a stunning long white gown, Ms. Bynum was captivating to watch as she peddled her $500 emergency prayer kit, complete with a Hebrew prayer shawl, a small vial of anointing oil, and gospel teaching tapes. Amazingly, in the first hour the profiteer sold more than 3,500 kits, with the charmed ease of a seasoned and shrewd used car saleswoman.

But as she began the second hour, repeatedly using the spiel ?This powerful intercessory package has become mandated by God to become a primary weapon in your personal prayer arsenal! Your emergency kit contains everything you need to discover true power in prayer! ?Buy one, or even two, now today!? thus saith the Lord,? suddenly a stack of nearby prayer kits caught fire. Within seconds, the entire set was consumed by flames. Luckily, everyone survived the accident, although the prayer kits were all destroyed.

Rest story

$500??? That's more than it costs for the emergency folks to get to you, ain't it? AND they do the work.

Good as it sounds...Imma have to pass :rolleyes:

However, I am sending her my Sat-Your-Ass-Down-in-a-Corner kit for FREE.

500 Emergency Prayer Kit? This pimpstress is something else. It's amazing what people will blow their money on.

Prophetess Juanita Bynum, a popular TBN regular, was a featured seller on the Home Shopping Network Saturday. Dressed in a stunning long white gown, Ms. Bynum was captivating to watch as she peddled her $500 emergency prayer kit, complete with a Hebrew prayer shawl, a small vial of anointing oil, and gospel teaching tapes. Amazingly, in the first hour the profiteer sold more than 3,500 kits, with the charmed ease of a seasoned and shrewd used car saleswoman.

Renowned charismatic prophet Clem Kiment thinks God?s anger was the spark: ?Our Lord has had enough of today?s superapostles merchandising the Holy Spirit. The only emergency prayer kit a believer actually needs is the Holy Ghost Himself, and He?s simply not for sale!? he wrote today on his website ?The Sound of Free Freedom.?

Rest story

Hmmmm...::idea::confused::idea:
Duh!!!OKAY, it's a satire.

But as she began the second hour, repeatedly using the spiel ?This powerful intercessory package has become mandated by God to become a primary weapon in your personal prayer arsenal! Your emergency kit contains everything you need to discover true power in prayer! ?Buy one, or even two, now today!? thus saith the Lord,? suddenly a stack of nearby prayer kits caught fire. Within seconds, the entire set was consumed by flames. Luckily, everyone survived the accident, although the prayer kits were all destroyed

Maybe this is a sign from the Lord to sit your fake bible kit peddling butt down somewhere. :smh:
This remind's me of Eddie Murphy in "Vampire in Brooklyn" when he was playing the role of Preacher Pauly and damm near set himself on fire when he accidently stepped into that church. :lol:

DAMM!!
Let's have church outside tonight!! :lol:

Maybe this is a sign from the Lord to sit your fake bible kit peddling butt down somewhere. :smh:
This remind's me of Eddie Murphy in "Vampire in Brooklyn" when he was playing the role of Preacher Pauly and damm near set himself on fire when he accidently stepped into that church. :lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol: :lol:

Pimps in the pulpit........:smh:

$500??? That's more than it costs for the emergency folks to get to you, ain't it? AND they do the work.

Good as it sounds...Imma have to pass :rolleyes:

However, I am sending her my Sat-Your-Ass-Down-in-a-Corner kit for FREE.
:lmao: Then they wonder why I stopped going to church!!!! :angry: I ain't got time for all that foolishness!!!!
Salvation is free!!!
These idiots have turned God's house into a den of thieves!!!! :angry:
She has truly lost her way and she had better stop using His name for financial gain!!!!

What the h3ll happened to her??????

This fake article was written by someone who just doesn't like Juanita B. After it gets around the internet, now the author admits it's not true. The author actually thinks they're doing God's Will. :xeye:

Her messages are actualy awesome! However, her and others will be punished by God if they are misusing the Word of God for their own greed!

Please don't put your soul in jeopardy due to the "false prophets". Pray and ask God to send you to a church where you can spiritually grow. Being absent from God's house is not the answer.

Her messages are actualy awesome! However, her and others will be punished by God if they are misusing the Word of God for their own greed!

Yeah, I do believe she has an annointing on her life. But I think she has let money and fame take over.

I actually like to hear her speak (she says some stuff that I do agree with; some stuff I don't agree with), but she ain't getting my money. I pull what I want from her sermons (as I do with any other preacher, including my pastor) and keep it moving, because I can hear from God just like them.

Back