JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will SU beat Houston and NW ST? You guys claim that JSU focuses on southern too much but this is a prime example of the opposite. Then you have the usual butt buddies running behind to chime in lol. SU needs to worry about SU first....

:lol:
They knew what they was doing. :lol:
Let them have fun. I can't even get excited about a school that has not been relevant since 2003. :lol:

What does him being black have do to with your pick?

Hey Basebone

I remember you said that you were way more knowledgeable about sports than me. When you were giving SU confidence last year who was I to ask you to please be realistic with your analysis. Of course you responded by attacking me personally and not the facts. Well anyway black coaches suck. Since Tulane has a black coach that increases our chances. I feel much better now

Basebone just knows how to type correct sentences. All of that talking he does sounds good but you can tell he doesn't know shat about sports...

Right this was planned, a topic about JSU started by a Jag and the first page is full of smack lol

They knew what they was doing. :lol:
Let them have fun. I can't even get excited about a school that has not been relevant since 2003. :lol:

I can't even get excited about a school that has not been relevant since 2003. :lol:

That's subject to interpretation AND let's not forget, SU's record in B Ham is STILL better than JSU's. So take comfort in knowing JSU keeps going to the title game, only to LOSE.

(Insert 10 years since SU went)
(Insert quips about the west)
(Insert something about Pete)
(Insert Something about Stump)
(Insert Something about LaFleur)
(Insert 4-7)

:smh:

That's subject to interpretation AND let's not forget, SU's record in B Ham is STILL better than JSU's. So take comfort in knowing JSU keeps going to the title game, only to LOSE.

(Insert 4-7)

:smh:

***yarn***

But let me get on topic. On any given Saturday, any given team can lose. Of course, Tulane does have more depth and some better caliber of athletes, but, so did the 2007 Michigan Wolverines, when they played App State.

Should be a good game.

Basebone just knows how to type correct sentences. All of that talking he does sounds good but you can tell he doesn't know shat about sports...

No GoodFella....Basebone is waaaaaaay more knowledgeable than us. Just ask him. He will tell you. We havent seen such knowledge since he came here last year and dropped all that knowledge on us.

No GoodFella....Basebone is waaaaaaay more knowledgeable than us. Just ask him. He will tell you. We havent seen such knowledge since he came here last year and dropped all that knowledge on us.

Then ran from the board when his team laid several rotten eggs on the field.

(Insert 4-7)

You covered just about everything....except 2013.:lol:

You covered just about everything....except 2013.:lol:

After we kick ya'lls ass in 2013...make sure you don't run and hide like you did after SU kicked ya'lls ass in 2012. I mean seriously, the Juke told jSU to go home and you literally did. :lol:

After we kick ya'lls ass in 2013...make sure you don't run and hide like you did after SU kicked ya'lls ass in 2012. I mean seriously, the Juke told jSU to go home and you literally did. :lol:

Look at my record. When did I run from the board? I knew that was a fluke win, but it's called "fluke" for a reason. You lost four of your last five games, while JSU won five straight. LOL!!

And when was the last time JSU lost two straight to a sorry su team? You have to go back ten years to figure that out.

Look at my record. When did I run from the board? I knew that was a fluke win, but it's called "fluke" for a reason. You lost four of your last five games, while JSU won five straight. LOL!!

And when was the last time JSU lost two straight to a sorry su team? You have to go back ten years to figure that out.

No....

you called it a fluke because in your "mind" that wasn't supposed to happen. But, when you go up 28-0 for damn near 4 quarters, that is NOT a fluke.

It's a shame.... You, like Tigerpride don't know anything about football. NOTHING! :lol: But I expected that.

You cats throw the term "fluke" just so you don't have to admit, JSU got their asses handed to them. I mean, flat out beat, on every side of the ball.

Bottom line, after SU molly-whopped that ass..., you and a couple of other posters didn't show up until damn near 3 weeks later. Hiding in the Sports Forum. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Basebone

I remember you said that you were way more knowledgeable about sports than me. When you were giving SU confidence last year who was I to ask you to please be realistic with your analysis. Of course you responded by attacking me personally and not the facts. Well anyway black coaches suck. Since Tulane has a black coach that increases our chances. I feel much better now

Every flaw I posted about New Mexico's depth chart was on target. I never picked them to win the game, I just made the point that the game was winable. Not to make excuses, but there were many issues that made SU extremely unprepared for battle within the last week leading to the game. Based on their rosters and 2011 stats, I picked SU to be tougher than they were. However, they got smashed and that's that. Sh_t happens. I think you were one of the Jackson State fans bashing me when I stated that SU had the best chance to shock the world in the NCAA basketball tourney with a win over a #1 seed. Well, I guess you sh_t in your pants when SU gave Gonzaga all they could handle.

Your "black coach" comment says it all.

Then ran from the board when his team laid several rotten eggs on the field.

LOL!!! Nice post. Your are right about my G-Men laying several rotten eggs. Especially losing to Jackson State. Ugh! Oh well, I can at least respect your comment.

Man, some of you Jackson fans, (not all), don't like to complete research. If you look at my join date vs. number of post, you will see that I only talk here when I have somthing to say. Last season, there wasn't much to talk about on my end.

Well well well. If it isn't the little man who claims to have "studied" martial arts. LMFAO!!!!! You already turned yourself in with your boxing ignorance a few months ago.

Oh well, hate on....

Last edited:
No....

you called it a fluke because in your "mind" that wasn't supposed to happen. But, when you go up 28-0 for damn near 4 quarters, that is NOT a fluke.

It's a shame.... You, like Tigerpride don't know anything about football. NOTHING! :lol: But I expected that.

You cats throw the term "fluke" just so you don't have to admit, JSU got their asses handed to them. I mean, flat out beat, on every side of the ball.

Bottom line, after SU molly-whopped that ass..., you and a couple of other posters didn't show up until damn near 3 weeks later. Hiding in the Sports Forum.

Dude, you had a four TD lead on fluke special teams plays, and then had to hold on to keep JSU from tying the game. Don't sound like a blowout to me.

And how can someone hide in the SPORTS FORUM by BEING in the sports forum? Hahahahahahaha.

Well well well. If it isn't the little man who claims to have "studied" martial arts. LMFAO!!!!! You already turned yourself in with your boxing ignorance a few months ago.

Oh well, hate on....

I dont have to claim anything and you dont have to believe it. What we do know is that you've been exposed when it comes to sports. We don't believe you, you need more people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back