Jsu president breaks her silence !!

Do you support Dr. Myers or think she should resign ?!?

• I Support

• Should Resign

• Should be Fired

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimmyoliver

http://m.wapt.com/news/jsu-president-breaks-her-silence/36156122

I deeply support Dr. Myers. We need to really find out the truth before we as a alumni bash because if we run her away and get her someone else who just there for the check then there might not be a return. Sometimes you have to recognize a blessing. Imo most are looking at her acheviments from a football window but the academics are competetive as ever. I like football to but these 3 and $4 million grants not coming from football. So hey let's be real about the situation.

ALSO WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE UPCOMING 2 MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS SHE REFERRED TO MIGHT BE ?!?!?!? New Dorm? New AD? New Football Coach? New Football Stadium? School of Public Health New Building? New Parking Garage?

Pickens should have removed herself from the interview because she is a friend and soror of Meyers. Pickens didn't ask Meyers any tough questions. The interview was bias and scripted.
I did kind. Notice that it almost seemed as a waste of time because the interview didn't touch on much . It was very basic !!!

Pickens should have removed herself from the interview because she is a friend and soror of Meyers. Pickens didn't ask Meyers any tough questions. The interview was bias and scripted.

Her relationship with Pickens might have been the reason Meyers agreed to do the interview. It's kinda common that this happens. Few in Meyers' position is going to want to be interviewed by a reporter who they know will challenge them or make them uncomfortable, because that has the potential to make them look bad. Nobody wants to look bad.

Every time I google Magic Johnson's daughter-in-law, this is what I get:

295D767D00000578-0-image-m-2_1433501350166.jpg

But here's a picture of Magic Johnson's whole family:

Johnson-.jpg

She's the one on the far left side of the picture not the far right. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Back