JSU just ran out!

Clarksdale_Wildcat

www.jsutigers.com
That athletics website is off the chain. This is the best one I've seen yet. Congrats, now the rest of the SWAC need to revamp their sites to catch up with J-State and Alcorn.

BTW, that is some good fundraising by the Tiger Club.

How do yall get your hands on things???? lol

The site is still under construction, but I agree it will be the best in the SWAC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is a nice site Bama St., but not better than the aforementioned two. Once it get from "UNDER CONSTRUCTION", it will be the best one in the SWAC and probably of all Black Colleges. This should be a good recruiting tool for potential athletes. I see where my tuition money is going now lol j/k. :bowdown:

Clarksdale_Wildcat said:
www.jsutigers.com
That athletics website is off the chain. This is the best one I've seen yet. Congrats, now the rest of the SWAC need to revamp their sites to catch up with J-State and Alcorn.

BTW, that is some good fundraising by the Tiger Club.

I ain't going to lie. It is tight. :tup:

JSU Media Guide on DVD is excellent the best thing thathas ever came out of any SID office in the SWAC or all of 1 AA :tup:

Clarksdale_Wildcat said:
That is a nice site Bama St., but not better than the aforementioned two. Once it get from "UNDER CONSTRUCTION", it will be the best one in the SWAC and probably of all Black Colleges. This should be a good recruiting tool for potential athletes. I see where my tuition money is going now lol j/k. :bowdown:

Well it sure not paying for Championship rings thats for sure. :bump:

:confused: :rolleyes: :vomit: ENVY...Just ridiculous and typical! ^^^^

The website is AWESOME and JSU should be proud of it! A DVD media guide is a GREAT THANG! Congratulations and keep up the good work...ALL of us have to "get to this".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Cut it out J-State... With this kind of great work, you gone mess around and inspire Bell into having a winning season.

Congrats... It's great for everbody.

Thanks from everyone...but a lot of hard work has gone into it. Our Interim SID has been doing a great job. And from us Alums, I would just like to say Thank you!

He's the BOMB!!!! (ain't he NT)

Bengal E said:
Thanks from everyone...but a lot of hard work has gone into it. Our Interim SID has been doing a great job. And from us Alums, I would just like to say Thank you!

He's the BOMB!!!! (ain't he NT)

lol

THAMES said:
Cut it out J-State... With this kind of great work, you gone mess around and inspire Bell into having a winning season.

Congrats... It's great for everbody.
Or we might beat Grambling again

Back