JSU Comegy Is Starting To Sound A Lot like

THAMES

New JSU Coach Looks Everywhere For Talent.

C_1_famu_FLPC20_0903.jpg

"I want guys that are going to have that mean streak," Comegy said. "Guys that look at you one way, and be very nice and polite, but yet still they're back alley. They can rock with you. That's what we're looking for."

Now there's a concept ... JSU and... "Back Alley"... players.

link ...

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060106/SPORTS030101/601060334/1073

You didn't hear the entire interview.

He said he wanted what you said up there.

He also said he wanted to get talent in here........................JSU TALENT THAT WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR IN THE PAST.:nod2:

Leon Seal's, the LOYD brothers, Conners, Leon Wagner, Patric Parker, Albert Goss, Kevin Dent, Stacy Mobley, Chris Burkett, etc......................those were talented BACK ALLY Players that would fight til the final gun................up by 30 or down by 10.:nod2:

UNDERSTAND?!?:lmao:

BTW: Why you say BILLY JOE and Comegy sound alike?
Comegy ain't trying to go 1A with 100 violations.:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
staggalee83 said:
You didn't hear the entire interview.

He said he wanted what you said up there.

He also said he wanted to get talent in here........................JSU TALENT THAT WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR IN THE PAST.:nod2:

Leon Seal's, the LOYD brothers, Conners, Leon Wagner, Patric Parker, Albert Goss, Kevin Dent, Stacy Mobley, Chris Burkett, etc......................those were talented BACK ALLY Players that would fight til the final gun................up by 30 or down by 10.:nod2:

UNDERSTAND?!?:lmao:

BTW: Why you got BILLY JOE in a Tiger thread?
He dont understand, stag. He must thought that Comegy was looking for those back alley thugs like they have on Ram's campus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know man.

Just thought I would "cut this thread off at the pass" before certain posters come in with the JSU/THUG post's.:lmao:

staggalee 83,

Have you been listening? According to some Jsu folks, Jsu has never had a shortage of talent. Just a shortage of coaching. It may be a news flash to you, but back doing those times you were talking about, Jackson State had a (thug) "Back Alley" image. Of course that was quickly dismissed the week before the Grambling game when the All-American Grambling players would take your heart. You could always Punk Southern but not Grambling. (lol) We didn't play that.

Comegy has Central State and Billy Joe ties. It just a matter of time before Jackson State becomes known as "Back Alley U".

THAMES said:
staggalee 83,

Have you been listening? According to some Jsu folks, Jsu has never had a shortage of talent. Just a shortage of coaching. It may be a news flash to you, but back doing those times you were talking about, Jackson State had a (thug) "Back Alley" image. Of course that was quickly dismissed the week before the Grambling game when the All-American Grambling players would take your heart. You could always Punk Southern but not Grambling. (lol) We didn't play that.

Comegy has Central State and Billy Joe ties. It just a matter of time before Jackson State becomes known as "Back Alley U".

News Flash:

Southern U. #1 punk is Grambling and the whole world knows it. Our #2 punk is Jackson State. :lol:

:lmao:
THAMES said:
staggalee 83,

Have you been listening? According to some Jsu folks, Jsu has never had a shortage of talent. Just a shortage of coaching. It may be a news flash to you, but back doing those times you were talking about, Jackson State had a (thug) "Back Alley" image. Of course that was quickly dismissed the week before the Grambling game when the All-American Grambling players would take your heart.:emlaugh: You could always Punk Southern but not Grambling. (lol) We didn't play that.

Back in the time I'm talking about, I was a student at THE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY.:nod2:

And for the life of me I don't understand why ya'll can't put athelete's NOT comming here under BELL once word got out..............therefore SHORTAGE OF TALENT. But I know people here just like typing.:emlaugh:

And as far as Grambling taking our heart,:what: , I think during the period we talking about, ya'll got smoked by us more than not:

'82... 22-6 JSU
'83... 0-14 GRAM
'84... 3-19 GRAM
'85... 35-26 JSU
'86... 25-14 JSU
'87... 37-17 JSU
'88... 24-17 JSU
'89... 17-27 GRAM
'90.... 29-19 JSU
'91... 34-22 JSU
'92... 31-34 GRAM
'93... 14-20 GRAM
'94... 17-28 GRAM
'95... 29-28 JSU
'96... 52-0 JSU
'97... 23-0 JSU
'98... 68-35 JSU
'99... 31-6 JSU

That's 12-6 during that time.:lmao:

I guess ya'll would have called us "Back Ally" the way we kicked THE I-CON,:emlaugh:, THE G-MEN, :emlaugh: , TO SLEEP DURING THIS TIME.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Looks like we took your HEART and your ARSES just about every year.:lmao:

JROCK said:
News Flash:

Southern U. #1 punk is Grambling and the whole world knows it. Our #2 punk is Jackson State. :lol:

JROCK,

Two Years

Melvin Spears

Got Weight Room Yet!

Recruiting Woes

--------------------------

Ok staggalee,

You had a good run back then, but we all know who's had the better run overall. Bell and his JSU teams will always be apart of JSU football history. Don't worry, we won't let you forget it.

Mighty Dog,

So what are you trying to say about HBCU Football? Wasn't Annie Mae in the Gold Teeth recruiting business at one time?

THAMES said:
Bell and his JSU teams will always be apart of JSU football history. Don't worry, we won't let you forget it.
Dude, did you just mentioned Bell? Did you forget that he has placed his name next to Carson's on your own stadium?

THAMES said:
JROCK,

Ok staggalee,

You had a good run back then, but we all know who's had the better run overall. Bell and his JSU teams will always be apart of JSU football history. Don't worry, we won't let you forget it.

And we won't let you forget that Melvin "STEVIE WONDER" Spears and the G-MEN will always be a part of BELL history ...................as one of the few teams he could beat.:shame:

Thames,

What does Melvin Spears, the price of tea in china, a weight room and the price of oil in Venezuela have to do with Grambling being Southern's beeyotch! :lol: (stop acting like you don't know this) :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
Thames,

What does Melvin Spears, the price of tea in china, a weight room and the price of oil in Venezuela have to do with Grambling being Southern's beeyotch! :lol: (stop acting like you don't know this) :lol:

JROCK,

Please believe me when I tell you Recruits know about Southerns weight room problems. We don't even have to tell them.:cool: At 4-5 Southern doesn't have a beeyotch. Stop acting like y'all won something. It's like Janet says, "What have you done for me lately?"

... And we both know the answer to that the last TWO years.

THAMES said:
JROCK,

Please believe me when I tell you Recruits know about Southerns weight room problems. We don't even have to tell them.:cool: At 4-5 Southern doesn't have a beeyotch. Stop acting like y'all won something. It's like Janet says, "What have you done for me lately?"

... And we both know the answer to that the last TWO years.

Dude please stop acting like you aren't snooping in S.U. private forum. :lol:

Southern U is your "PAPPY." We can give you a list of our unsigned recruits to go after, access to our private forum and the blue prints to the game plan and still tap dat azz. :lol:
Either you are playing crazy or the only one on the planet that doesn't know this. :lol:

JROCK said:
News Flash:

Let's get some winning going, then yawl can talk....... SU really doesn't have room to talk about anybody right now.

Back