JSU 2013 Football Schedule

Re: JSU 2013 Football Scedule

You're just bitter bc you hate Vivian :lol:
Nothing's wrong with that schedule.
You want 12 straight games? Had she scheduled 12 straight then you would've complained about her being stupid for doing that lol

you damm right...

And shut up fool u feel the same way I feel about this schedule nothing exciting about playing all SWAC teams Tulane and TN State...I like Bama A&M OOC schedule with Tuskegee South Carolina St and Ga Tech...

Not getting a 12th game is pure laziness on the AD's part. Simple as that. We get an extra week and come up with the exact same schedule we always have. :smh:

Not getting a 12th game is pure laziness on the AD's part. Simple as that. We get an extra week and come up with the exact same schedule we always have. :smh:

Glad you said it (better you than me).

Why do we even post our schedules? I say just post the two out of conference game dates.:shame: Yuck fou Duer Sharpe.
Seriously. :smh: Just post your 1-3 OOC games and be done w/ it.

What I'm personally waiting for is what a few MEAC schools did in the recent past did and opted to play a money-game vs an IC game. :read: What SWAC school has those kind of kabongas? I'd think NONE, not one would step up. Even cash strapped MVSU.

Seriously. :smh: Just post your 1-3 OOC games and be done w/ it.

What I'm personally waiting for is what a few MEAC schools did in the recent past did and opted to play a money-game vs an IC game. :read: What SWAC school has those kind of kabongas? I'd think NONE, not one would step up. Even cash strapped MVSU.
Thank you. Post that 1 OOC game and be done with it. Yeah, some of the SWAC teams may move around on the schedule, but it's the same.

Well we added two new teams. Ga Tech and Sc St. Smart move if you ask me.

I think S.U. will have at least 2 new teams also; possibly 3.

I think we have Tennessee State and Arkansas State for our ooc games :tup:

No "Opening" date for rest? I thought by NCAA rules, the team must have an opening date?

We do. Remember we play the BC after everyone is done. So that extra week is built in for a bye if we play 12. Just will not have 2 open dates with 12 games. No off week before the Classic.

We do. Remember we play the BC after everyone is done. So that extra week is built in for a bye if we play 12. Just will not have 2 open dates with 12 games. No off week before the Classic.

Ok. Bet.

Exactly, we normally have 2 open dates during the course of the season, one mid-season and one the week before the Bayou Classic. All we have to do is schedule the 12th game the week before the Bayou Classic, and keep our mid-season bye in tact.

SU opens with University of Houston and plays Northwestern also? Is SU still playing in the Atlanta Classic against FAMU?

SU opens with University of Houston and plays Northwestern also? Is SU still playing in the Atlanta Classic against FAMU?

No. The SWAC schedule got us playing JSU on that day. Duer keeps moving all our games around except in conference Classic games like the LDC, SFC, MCC, and BC. He said on an interview that was what he wanted to do. SMH.

No. The SWAC schedule got us playing JSU on that day. Duer keeps moving all our games around except in conference Classic games like the LDC, SFC, MCC, and BC. He said on an interview that was what he wanted to do. SMH.

WOW. I wonder who team will they put in the ATL Classic.

WOW. I wonder who team will they put in the ATL Classic.

Don't know. They might have to get Tn State to come back or play another HBCU in the MEAC. Sure hate everytime we get FAMU back on our schedule something happens.

The JSU/SU game should be played in October. What ever happened to the SWAC's Super 8?

The JSU/SU game should be played in October. What ever happened to the SWAC's Super 8?
Dumb azz LeFleur and Brady moved that game, thinking if they play early, the records wouldn't matter as much. Dumb azzes.

Back