Jordan's son says he's got game, too

Blacknbengal

Jordan's son says he's got game, too

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Jeffrey Jordan needs no introduction at the Nike All-America Camp.

The contagious smile, penetrating stare, and determined look on his boyish 16-year-old face resemble the features of his world-famous father, Michael, and offer proof that young Jeffrey is the true heir to the Air Jordan legacy.
If there was any doubt about the lineage, he wears it proudly on the front of his T-shirt: J-O-R-D-A-N.

But Jordan has come to Indianapolis to prove one thing - that he, too, can play basketball.

"I want to show that I belong here," he said. "I guess I'm not the top one or two or three or four players in my state, but I want to show that I can play here and that I'm not just a name."

For Jordan, a student at Loyola Academy College Prep near Chicago, that will be a challenge. His father is considered by many to be the greatest player in NBA history after leading the Chicago Bulls to six titles, and filling the highlight reels with breathtaking dunks. It was also Michael Jordan who turned Nike from a budding shoe company into a worldwide giant.

Following in those footsteps could intimidate most kids. Not Jeffrey.

"To me, he's just my dad," Jordan said.

Jordan realizes he's different. He stands just 6 feet (1.83 meters) - six inches (15 centimeters) shorter than his dad - weighs 170 pounds (76 kilograms), and still remembers the times he attended Bulls practices as a child and watched his father play with an unforgettable fierceness.

Read story

I THINK THE KID WILL DO WELL BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MICHAEL "AIR" JORDAN, 23. GOOD LUCK TO HIM! :bowdown:

hornetboy01 said:
I THINK THE KID WILL DO WELL BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MICHAEL "AIR" JORDAN, 23. GOOD LUCK TO HIM! :bowdown:

**** that! :redhot: I would be gettin ready to be CEO of daddy's company. :)

This is great news for mighty hornet.
Now when the older Jordan gets tired of MH kissing his ass mh can now move right over to the son and still be kissing Jordans ass.

Back