Jonathan Williams is the Best QB in the SWAC.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
Man, Jonathan Williams is a beast. The kid has it all. He can run and throw. Needs to improve his decision-making a little bit in certain situations Jonathan Williams is by far the best QB in the SWAC. Surely, No Defense will stop him this year. Surely, No other QB in the SWAC can matchup and produce like Jonathan Williams.

Based on what I have seen, I think that Grambling allowed the best QB in the SWAC to leave for a JUCO before the season started.

Based on what I have seen, I think that Grambling allowed the best QB in the SWAC to leave for a JUCO before the season started.

I liked that cat...he was a helluva pocket passer too and could run. He saw that he wasn't gonna beat out Williams (during the Spring) so he decided to bounce for Juco. He was a redshirt freshman last year so he has two seasons of eligibility left. I hope it works out for him cuz Stephan could spin the rock.

What? Jonathan Williams is better than your own QB?

I will give you this, Grambling relies on Williams heavily with his arm and legs.

will yall stop crediting this guy with being from Alcorn. He is not an Alcornite...just some random fan

as for the topic. JW is a beast though but The Hand (Gibbs) has something to say about him being the best.

Back