Johnny Manziel demoted to 3rd string QB

He's done in Cleveland. He really needs to go to a team and disappear for a year or two (maybe New England)

No. They are going to fire that coach. Watch. Dude looked good against my Steelers. Don't know what the issue is outside of him being Johnny Football and the off field stuff. Attitude maybe? Pettine just don't like him.

No. They are going to fire that coach. Watch. Dude looked good against my Steelers. Don't know what the issue is outside of him being Johnny Football and the off field stuff. Attitude maybe? Pettine just don't like him.

That much is obvious lol.

It's not a good look to be spraying champagne after his offseason issues BUT it was his week off. Pettine is just like O'Brien in Houston. It's going to be their way or the highway even if it costs them their job. They want the traditional pocket passer with no frills.

Derek Carr and even Alex Smith looked good against the Steelers. In fact, every QB has looked good against our Steelers this year. We could not cover grandma on a walker. Our pass defense ranks 28th in the league. Now if Johnny did it against Denver's defense, then I would be impressed.

If they would have listened to that consultant that they paid $150,000, they would have drafted Teddy Bridgewater and they would not be having the problems that they having with the guy that got away with hitting his girl and by the way witnesses saw him and he got away with it and the media, that is so much in love with him, made sure it went away quickly. Now if that was Teddy, we on this board with our warped minds would be hollering, crucify for the same situation . I have never seen so many of us root for Johnny and not for a good clean guy like Teddy who the team has his back for now.

Derek Carr and even Alex Smith looked good against the Steelers. In fact, every QB has looked good against our Steelers this year. We could not cover grandma on a walker. Our pass defense ranks 28th in the league. Now if Johnny did it against Denver's defense, then I would be impressed.

If they would have listened to that consultant that they paid $150,000, they would have drafted Teddy Bridgewater and they would not be having the problems that they having with the guy that got away with hitting his girl and by the way witnesses saw him and he got away with it and the media, that is so much in love with him, made sure it went away quickly. Now if that was Teddy, we on this board with our warped minds would be hollering, crucify for the same situation . I have never seen so many of us root for Johnny and not for a good clean guy like Teddy who the team has his back for now.

Good points. Teddy Bridgewater is doing well in Minnesota. I root for them on the NFC side. Once he gets some more consistency with the WRs he is going to be lighting it up. Need a better OL too.

Cleveland management is a joke. I think they are going to draft in the late rounds my boy Cardale Jones to come home. Cleveland fans seem to be enamored with him anyway.

So he gets demoted for poppin' bottles instead of allegedly poppin' his girl?

They swept that under the rug real quick. Same way they've done about his real reason for going to rehab (coke).

Kendrick, if it was Cam Newton poppin bottles, would you have the same response? No, burn him to the max

2kool, you are so right, but you know they will cover for him. We all know Manziel is a coke head and drunk, but the media is so in love with him, that they are willing to cover up things that they are willing to openly burn others for. If those eyewitneses had seen Cam Newton, Geno Smith, RG3, or Teddy Bridgewater hit their girl, would they let it slide? We all know the answer is no.

Back