Jim Harbaugh

3kSt7NG.gif

F2ShIRd.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dammmit....I hate my job's computers block twitter...I have to wait until I'm home or pull out my iPhone.

I don't get the point... there are black people saying the same exact thing, especially those that served.

Dammmit....I hate my job's computers block twitter...I have to wait until I'm home or pull out my iPhone.

No problem The Founder. What you can't see is a picture is Harbaugh with fake tats, gold chains and a cap on sideways with his pants sagging saying he can relate to Colin now that he had time to rethink his opinion.

Damage control on 5, 4, 3, 2, ... *ichigan athletics officiandos sure are quiet as they tread & navigate this perilous event.

Damage control on 5, 4, 3, 2, ... *ichigan athletics officiandos sure are quiet as they tread & navigate this perilous event.

There's nothing to defend. What he said was stupid and thoughtless, and he didn't clarify it nearly enough in my opinion. The whole "I agree with the protest but not the method" thing (even though the method IS the protest) is exactly why MLK stated that the biggest threat to black equality was not white racism but white apathy.

Dude is a joke...

Our coaches at our schools, should be printing these articles/tweets out and showing these PARENTS, along with the kids the kind of stuff that is spew'd from these racist ass ppl...

This is crazy mane...Lol..smh...why send your kid to these racist ass school when it's only white folks in the stands???

UM holds 105k or some shit seats and I bet 5k-7k are in attendance if that many..UGA shocked me...It was literally 1k-2k black folks in the crowd and I am being generous and yet the whole dayum team is black playing for these racist ass ppl..smh...

Black ppl it's time to wake up..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back