Jamaican women's 4x400 team upsets U.S.

Jamaica had all 4 legs in the final of the open 400 so they were the team to beat.

Felix split a 47.7..... (repeat 47.7) that is moving!

If Felix runs the last leg they lose by more. Who was gone catch the lead set by Jamaica...

Last edited:
I don't want to talk about!!!! I am so pissed off at the performances of TEAM USA right now. :upset:

If they get off then damn steroids and fake ass hair. They might be able to actually do something.

Notice the only one that really put on a performance had natural hair.

I was so pissed with our men's 4x100. We are snake bitten in these damn relays now.

My wife knows not to even bother me when track & field is on. You would have sworn I was Samuel Jackson cursing at the TV this weekend.

I was so pissed with our men's 4x100. We are snake bitten in these damn relays now.

My wife knows not to even bother me when track & field is on. You would have sworn I was Samuel Jackson cursing at the TV this weekend.

I know exactly how you feel. I am still very upset.

I know exactly how you feel. I am still very upset.

The men had that relay won.

There was too much distance for Bolt to overcome on Mike Rodgers. Bolt's 9.4 split wouldn't have been enough to surge Rodger's 9.6.

But as time has proven over the last decade that these mandatory relay camps don't mean a damn thing when it comes to our teams. I think with the youngster Bromell on scratch to Gatlin was smart; you put your strongest leg on the backstretch to give him the most distance to run. Plus, Gatlin is more comfortable at deuce.

At this time from the deuce to third leg we had the lead and I know Rodgers has ran plenty of anchor legs in his lifetime to know how many steps to give the incoming runner just frustrates the hell out of me.

We haven't won an Olympic or world championship in the men's 4x100 since 2007 WC and that's unacceptable.

There was too much distance for Bolt to overcome on Mike Rodgers. Bolt's 9.4 split wouldn't have been enough to surge Rodger's 9.6.

But as time has proven over the last decade that these mandatory relay camps don't mean a damn thing when it comes to our teams. I think with the youngster Bromell on scratch to Gatlin was smart; you put your strongest leg on the backstretch to give him the most distance to run. Plus, Gatlin is more comfortable at deuce.

At this time from the deuce to third leg we had the lead and I know Rodgers has ran plenty of anchor legs in his lifetime to know how many steps to give the incoming runner just frustrates the hell out of me.

We haven't won an Olympic or world championship in the men's 4x100 since 2007 WC and that's unacceptable.

Ok, its been a few days, so I have had a chance to calm down. Don't get me wrong I am still pissed. You are spot on about the men's 4x100. I wanted to get ISIS on Mike Rogers after that relay. He should know better. But on every anchor I have seen him run, he always leave too early. But there were others on the track team that acted as if this was their first time at the rodeo. Our women hurdlers for example, the fastest times in the world this year. Get to the World Championships and...SMH. I could go on and on. We have got to do better in Rio. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

And another thing I just hate losing to Jamaicans. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Jamaicans. They are a proud people as they should be. Track and Field is the only thing they have going for them athletic wise (someone can correct me if I am wrong), so they are very passionate about their track teams. Ok I get that. But have you ever sat next to a bunch of Jamaicans at a track meet? They have to be the most obnoxious mofos you have ever seen in your life.

Dang C.....remind me not to bring up track & field at the tailgate

Back