Jahlil Okafor gets in scuffle on Boston street

Rated R Superstar

NBA superstar Jahlil Okafor -- the #3 pick in the 2015 draft -- punched a guy in the face HARD outside of a Boston bar last night ... and TMZ Sports has the insane footage.

It all went down after Okafor and the 76ers lost to the Boston Celtics -- Jahlil and some friends went out on the town ... and ended up in an altercation in front of Storyville Boston nightclub.

19-year-old Okafor was screaming at the other man, "We got money you broke ass n**ga."

A scuffle ensues -- people tried to hold Okafor back -- but then he escapes and swings wildly at another man ... connecting ... and sending him flying to the ground.

In the melee, Okafor tumbles to the ground and a man in a green jacket tries to punch the 6'11" superstar in the back of the head.

We're told everyone got up and fled the scene and no arrests were made.

We're told the altercation began because one of the men in the other group yelled at Jahlil, "The 76ers suck."

We spoke with a rep for Jahlil who tells us ... Okafor says he was being heckled from the moment he left the club and felt threatened because people swarmed him on the street.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/26/jahlil-okafor-street-fight-kos-man-in-boston-video/#ixzz3sdLE9hhr

Ain't no 19-year-old with all that money gonna stay at the crib. Lol

It's not about stay "at the crib w/ a lot of money @ 19," kendrick. It's about staying AWAY from those who are not of your ilk and ensuring that your best foot is always on the straight and narrow, publicly lol. Not all 19 y/os are party animals (only speaking for self).

Well, technically he cant stay at the crib if he as to be at work. it was after they played Boston. He prolly was out getting something to eat at restaurant.
I've seen fans go in on a few pro athletes in certain venues in a belligerent fashion but from what I witnessed, it was the arrogant pro fballers who initiated the negative responses w/ their forward belligerent overtones. smh "How you doing sir? How's your ACL reconstr going?" him-> "F'off mf'er! Batch! I can't stand you batches!" me-> :eek:

That was repeated quite a few times even simply walking through the mall and someone saying "hello such and such" - negative response. smh

I've seen fans go in on a few pro athletes in certain venues in a belligerent fashion but from what I witnessed, it was the arrogant pro fballers who initiated the negative responses w/ their forward belligerent overtones. smh "How you doing sir? How's your ACL reconstr going?" him-> "F'off mf'er! Batch! I can't stand you batches!" me-> :eek:

That was repeated quite a few times even simply walking through the mall and someone saying "hello such and such" - negative response. smh

I understand your perspective, but that has nothing to do with the Okafor situation. Looks like to me Okafor was provoked. Athletes are regular human beings, being disrespected is a no no.

It's not about stay "at the crib w/ a lot of money @ 19," kendrick. It's about staying AWAY from those who are not of your ilk and ensuring that your best foot is always on the straight and narrow, publicly lol. Not all 19 y/os are party animals (only speaking for self).

Just because a person is out late at a spot with a few folks doesn't necessarily mean that's a party animal behavior.

I understand your perspective, but that has nothing to do with the Okafor situation. Looks like to me Okafor was provoked. Athletes are regular human beings, being disrespected is a no no.

I only stated what I saw first hand immediately in the middle of such foolishness. It was the pro-guys who were wrong and I let them know they were wrong for their negative responses vs being humanely mature while diffusing a potential situation VS again, augmenting it in a negative fashion. So, if you know who/what/how you are, what words could possibly be deemed "disrespectful," unless one takes ownership of them? (takes a mentally superior individual to ignore mentally weak people :D :D lol lmao :D ) Until someone puts a finger on your person, there is no such disrespect that requires a negative response/defense. :) If you don't understand my position, I'll certainly understand.

Well, he will learn after the league suspends him and he misses a couple of those checks. Can't let your emotions get the best of you and have you playing overseas in a couple of years.

Back