Jaguar Journal

bigtyme2

On this weeks show we'll have Kevin Trahan from Viceland. We'll discuss his story on Southern and Grambling going D2. Jay "Sky" Walker will also join us to talk about the SWAC baseball tournament. Make sure you listen in www.1045espn.com 104.5/104.9

If I was SU and gram I wouldn't pay that guy who said y'all should move to d-2 no attention. Neither one of y'all are d-2 in no sports. If y'all d-2 so is every other school in lousiania except for LSU. What's makes y'all d-2? I know he wasn't referring to the money games because MTSU was glad to play auburn last year to get there $900,000. Soooo his point. Gsu has more tradition than any school outside of LSU in lousiania and SU is no where near d-2. SU represents the FCS well besides apr but in football including fans they are a well deserved FCS so that guy has to be racist to even make a comment like that.

Last edited:

Let's face the fact would this be a discussion if SU was having APR problems,, until SU hires the staff to prevent this problem it will not get fix..

He'll SU was not the only hbcu with APR problems

And besides LSU, every school is lined up to play SU every year, YOU CANNOT NAME one FCS OR FBS program not trying to see Jaguar Nation come to town in LOUISIANA , trust Tulane and ULM are smiling ear to ear knowing Jaguar Nation is coming into town this season

Let's face the fact would this be a discussion if SU was having APR problems,, until SU hires the staff to prevent this problem it will not get fix..

He'll SU was not the only hbcu with APR problems

And besides LSU, every school is lined up to play SU every year, YOU CANNOT NAME one FCS OR FBS program not trying to see Jaguar Nation come to town in LOUISIANA , trust Tulane and ULM are smiling ear to ear knowing Jaguar Nation is coming into town this season
Was APR even part of that article. His argument had nothing to do with APR.

Besides APR Problems what could anyone possibly say about SU program, that cannot be said about any program in LOUISIANA besides LSU. ...

On this weeks show we'll have Kevin Trahan from Viceland. We'll discuss his story on Southern and Grambling going D2. Jay "Sky" Walker will also join us to talk about the SWAC baseball tournament. Make sure you listen in www.1045espn.com 104.5/104.9

Amazing how you just assume everybody knows what time you're on. ;)

Hey bigyme2 that was a great show this Thursday. A lot of people now have better knowledge of how the Nike deals work . Looks like the Russell deal is not that bad for some university. Keep up the good work.

Hey bigyme2 that was a great show this Thursday. A lot of people now have better knowledge of how the Nike deals work . Looks like the Russell deal is not that bad for some university. Keep up the good work.
Thanks I appreciate it!

Actually the SWAC should go D2, but we refuse to be realistic about this

The SWAC would be much better off as a D2 conference

Back