Jackson State loves Crystal Springs High School

Bane

The Vilian
I was just told that JSU has awarded over $357K in scholarships to students from the Class of 2015 at Crystal Springs High School. If true this is truly amazing. JSU is getting some of the best and brightest students in MS. I wish they were attending Alcorn, but JSU is a great institution and will prepare them well for life. My high school alma mater rocks!

Last edited:

Nah bruh... South, Southeast and Southwest of Jackson it gets real. We got that Country Cute... LOL

Yes, indeed. Covington County, Leake County and Pike County have some sleepers down there. And don't get me started on The Coast. Most of those girls end up going to Southern MIss or Xavier or Dillard. Goodness!

Yes, indeed. Covington County, Leake County and Pike County have some sleepers down there. And don't get me started on The Coast. Most of those girls end up going to Southern MIss or Xavier or Dillard. Goodness!

I question you on that Pike County statement. Anything below Brookhaven is rough.

Yall dont know about crystal springs..........The tomato capitol of the world. Lol

bet 3/4 of the black population either graduated from JSU or have kids that graduated or attending jsu.

Ms. Jim Hill (2014-2015) is attending JSU also! She was one of two new girls to make the J-Settes squad.
download

Last edited:

I was just told that JSU has awarded over $357K in scholarships to students from the Class of 2015 at Crystal Springs High School. If true this is truly amazing. JSU is getting some of the best and brightest students in MS. I wish they were attending Alcorn, but JSU is a great institution and will prepare them well for life. My high school alma mater rocks!

357k In scholarships? That's great man. I know the parents are probably more excited than the kids.

Back