I Predict Grambling To Win The SWAC West in 2015.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
PV will be the Most Improved but I think at the end of it all, Grambling will Win The SWAC West in 2015.

I predict the winner of The Grambling vs. PV game will have the inside Track to the SWAC Championship Game.

I Think in Football, a team can go so Many times to a Championship Game until they begin to get lazy. Look at Alabama. They were up 21-6 on Ohio State but got lazy because they had the "Been There, Done That Attitude". I think in the SWAC West, the same will play out. I think Grambling and PV are the two hungriest teams.

I think the way last year ended, however will make Grambling just a little bit more hungrier than the rest. Thus, I predict Grambling will win the SWAC West in 2015.

PV will be the Most Improved but I think at the end of it all, Grambling will Win The SWAC West in 2015.

I predict the winner of The Grambling vs. PV game will have the inside Track to the SWAC Championship Game.

I Think in Football, a team can go so Many times to a Championship Game until they begin to get lazy. Look at Alabama. They were up 21-6 on Ohio State but got lazy because they had the "Been There, Done That Attitude". I think in the SWAC West, the same will play out. I think Grambling and PV are the two hungriest teams.

I think the way last year ended, however will make Grambling just a little bit more hungrier than the rest. Thus, I predict Grambling will win the SWAC West in 2015.

LOL. Bama didn't get lazy against Ohio State. They just got ran over. Next.

Stop making comparisons that make no sense. How do you know who is hungry. UAPB or TxSU could be hungry. Do you know that? What's make you sure SU ain't hungry with all the players we have returning. They may be pissed off about losing the SCG and want to get back. That's the one thing NONE of us can predict. Who will be hungry. Talent and coaching we can see. But none us can predict the desire of these young folks. LOL.

Stop making comparisons that make no sense. How do you know who is hungry. UAPB or TxSU could be hungry. Do you know that? What's make you sure SU ain't hungry with all the players we have returning. They may be pissed off about losing the SCG and want to get back. That's the one thing NONE of us can predict. Who will be hungry. Talent and coaching we can see. But none us can predict the desire of these young folks. LOL.

JR, you can participate in a BH123 thread without addressing him directly... LOL

Stop making comparisons that make no sense. How do you know who is hungry. UAPB or sTu could be hungry. Do you know that? What's make you sure SU ain't hungry with all the players we have returning. They may be pissed off about losing the SCG and want to get back. That's the one thing NONE of us can predict. Who will be hungry. Talent and coaching we can see. But none us can predict the desire of these young folks. LOL.

Man, we are STARVING!

Unfinished business is the name of the GSU game. Some of ya'll just better pray that our secondary sucks again.

Unfinished business is the name of the GSU game. Some of ya'll just better pray that our secondary sucks again.

GSU's offensive might be the toughest offense in the SWAC this season. Jonathan Williams has WR's, TE's and even a few running backs to help him score plenty of points. Cam White from TCU might even give Cal hell in week 1. I can see GSU winning the SWAC if they have a good defense. If they aren't good, then SU will beat them down because they are the only other team in the SWAC with a very good list of WR's. I think this will be a break out season for Chuck Baker.

Good job BH, I bet you jack off when you make these threads and get replies, I love how you bait us all. So your next three threads will probably be about the swac "sleeper" team, the swac team with the best offense, and the swac team who will have the best defense huh? Keep em coming

Good job BH, I bet you jack off when you make these threads and get replies, I love how you bait us all. So your next three threads will probably be about the swac "sleeper" team, the swac team with the best offense, and the swac team who will have the best defense huh? Keep em coming
b7z8k6.jpg

Back