I Am Disappointed

MightyDog

GR did not get the SU AD job. But if he applies for the AAMU AD job, he might want to hire me as his agent.

Where' s the Great One. It' s the first day of spring. Shouldn't his hibernation be over?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where' s the Great One. It' s the first day of spring. Shouldn't his hibernation be over?

Shytttt have you seen that bear...he is one of those Brown Bears that hibernate for 2 seasons...See he hasn't left tree of the tailgate area after the Al-Corn game!:lmao:
thumbnail.aspx

GR is having a hard time with the issues going on at JSU. He is not use to answering to Female President, female AD and a female Associate AD. All he had to do was talk to our retired AD and learn from her in moving forward. Since GR and his female leadership never played football they should be able to support each other. I urge GR to support the current leaders of JSU, band and athletic programs.

GR is having a hard time with the issues going on at JSU. He is not use to answering to Female President, female AD and a female Associate AD. All he had to do was talk to our retired AD and learn from her in moving forward. Since GR and his female leadership never played football they should be able to support each other. I urge GR to support the current leaders of JSU, band and athletic programs.

Ain't one of them fine?

Back