How would you rate the 2014 coaches in the SWAC?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am rating the coaches based off 2014, ( Hopson,Odum,Grambling) had okay season's ( Alcorns was the best because Coaching staff had great Running games vs SWAC opp) Grambling( new coaching staff had chemistry) could have been in the SWAC West Champs and Grambling could have also ended up in 2nd place as they did have some close games they WON and Same for SU had some close games they pulled out! SU Coaching staff is better completed than any other SWAC schools, honest I don't see SU falling more than 2nd place as long as they keep same coaching staff! Alcorn would be different than last year with a different coaching staff, it could be better or they could be Worst! Alabama State, Pv A&M were surprising staff ( ASU that TNSU win was a fluke if it had not been for the lighting Delay of Game, you would have lost!) TXSU and JSU were big let down staffs! ( H Jackson was to be at least 8-4 2014) A lot of yall keep riding off the fact that he had a talent team! ( Ya defense wise and some WR from prev years) JSU lost QB Clayton (2 year starter 60% of JSU's comegys offense, Tommy Gooden and a healthy Rakeem Sims! ( Last year good running backs but bad QB decision or play calling) Without IVY JSU probably would have avg 1 or 2 TD's a game! JSU was out of position only 2 games ( TNSU and SU) had big leads before halftime! I thought UAPB would be in position to at least runner up of WEST last year ( big let down of staff) Comegy was the biggest let down which I just knew he could WIN 5 or 6 games his first year with some of his old staff! ( one thing for sure he knew how to beat his players he recruited lol) Now 2015 new staffs are in place at most schools except for SU and Grambling ( everybody else has someone new at least on their staff for 2015) ps and it dont matter if you beat JSU in 2014 Trust it was not your highest scoring games for 2014!

yes.. always... unless you cheat. In the last 10 years, JSU has been to the championship game four times and tied for first two other times. AAMU has gone 4 times.. BAMA State.. ONE time... lol

Let's do the past 15 yrs since we're "always" losing to JSU. Lol...Don't exclude the Bell yrs since they are apart of the record.

Let's do the past 15 yrs since we're "always" losing to JSU. Lol...Don't exclude the Bell yrs since they are apart of the record.

Nah.. 10 is good enough... why not do 20? Regardless, your wins over us are from cheating so why you even want to bring them up?

TBH I feel with P.V getting this new stadium and with new Coach Willie Simms they will be something serious in a few yrs.. I mean they are in a hot bed of underlooked talent which is South East Texas (Beaumont, Orange Port Arthur ) If simmons can tap in that field P.V could become a power house very soon

Back