How would you rate the 2014 coaches in the SWAC?

Okay maybe I did, I'm open for clarification.
There's not a coach that can say that they have accomplished what Jenkins has been able to do. Jenkins has had FBS schools show interest in him as a HC. Not even half the coaches in rhis conference can say that.

You don't have a point... you trying to even use beating FIU as a point... REALLY? Jenkins couldn't even win the MEAC.

In five seasons as head coach at Bethune-Cookman (2010-14), Jenkins’ Wildcats won more than 76 percent of their games (46-14), winning or tying for four Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) titles, earning three FCS playoff berths and two HBCU national titles. B-CU won at least eight games each season, including a pair of 10-win seasons, and never finished below second place in the conference standings in posting a 34-6 record in MEAC contests, including a perfect 8-0 mark in 2012. The Wildcats also won 18 straight conference games between 2011-13, the second-longest streak in league history.

http://bamastatesports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=377&path=football

Sting, I feel you on Jenkins accomplishments but come on bruh, can he atleast coach one game before you rank him the best coach in the SWAC.

There's not a coach that can say that they have accomplished what Jenkins has been able to do. Jenkins has had FBS schools show interest in him as a HC. Not even half the coaches in rhis conference can say that.

Um... That's not totally true but what does that have to do with the topic?

Sting, I feel you on Jenkins accomplishments but come on bruh, can he atleast coach one game before you rank him the best coach in the SWAC.

Pop, I don't think you can use that against him though. That's the same as saying if Charlie Strong or Kevin Sumlin came to the SWAC this year, neither one would be the best coach in the SWAC because they haven't coached a game.

In five seasons as head coach at Bethune-Cookman (2010-14), Jenkins’ Wildcats won more than 76 percent of their games (46-14), winning or tying for four Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) titles, earning three FCS playoff berths and two HBCU national titles. B-CU won at least eight games each season, including a pair of 10-win seasons, and never finished below second place in the conference standings in posting a 34-6 record in MEAC contests, including a perfect 8-0 mark in 2012. The Wildcats also won 18 straight conference games between 2011-13, the second-longest streak in league history.

http://bamastatesports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=377&path=football

..and he was cheating the whole time.

Ya'll probably just hired LC Cole #2. Remember how they ran from TNState and ASU took em... LOL Same scenerio.

Bruh, he was tied with FIVE teams.. really? They all sucked.

Everyone sucks to a non-sports person who doesn't know sports. 9-3 was better than every team in the SWAC except Alcorn.

They beat a FBS team. A non-sports person like yourself says "FIU is sorry so it doesn't mean anything". Most people with knowledge of sports who watch them would beg to differ. FIU would beat 7 out of 10 teams in the SWAC with ease (Alcorn would give them a game and maybe Southern and Grambling)

Everyone sucks to a non-sports person who doesn't know sports. 9-3 was better than every team in the SWAC except Alcorn.

They beat a FBS team. A non-sports person like yourself says "FIU is sorry so it doesn't mean anything". Most people with knowledge of sports who watch them would beg to differ. FIU would beat 7 out of 10 teams in the SWAC with ease (Alcorn would give them a game and maybe Southern and Grambling)

Ok thanks for breaking that down... LOL
Now is Valley gonna win a game this year or will they finally go D2? A non-sports person wants to know.. :snicker:

Ok thanks for breaking that down... LOL
Now is Valley gonna win a game this year or will they finally go D2? A non-sports person wants to know.. :snicker:
Don't y'all play AT Valley this year? Didn't they just beat y'all last year? I think they already have y'all down as a W on their schedule.

Jenkins had the "Worlds Most Famous Beach" as his number 1 recruiting tool... its EASTY to get Black folks from the hood to the beach.... Now he doesn't have anything except Dexter Avenue Baptist Church and the Montgomery Biscuits.

I don't need to worry about y'all losing to us

Well you making sly predictions about sorry azz Valley. We can go TO Alcorn and whoop them and TO Texas Southern and whoop them and TO UAPB and whoop them but we can't beat Valley. And you are so right, you won't have to worry about us losing to you...LOL

Back