How will this affect SU and Grambling?

Blanco left with a $1 billion surplus. Jindal got the home in a $1 billion-plus hole

The mess started when Blanco was in office. I never said Blanco was at fault she was a victim of circumstance. After hurricane Katrina she never stood a chance no matter what she did. The mess were the Republicans stirring the pot.

I won't feel sorry or pity for GSU nor SU Football....

I have told you all time and time and time and time and time what the both of you need to do Football-wise to get yourself right. But for some reason, you all think playing a football game in New Orleans, LA is better than playing a Football Game on each other's campuses as HBCUs.

Would it packed? Yes, it would be. Get your butt in your RVs and/or vehicles Bright and Early or the day before the game to get on campus early to get your spot. You take pride in your campus and stadiums being packed (not to mention your playing your longtime rival).

But, my hands are washed and I only pray the Lord guides the Blind to the Light before it's too late.

Dude please stop. One football game could not cure Louisiana of shit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You keep saying that about Howard. Must I remind HBCU Sports what happened the last time TX Southern played Howard?

I know it wasn't pretty...for TX Southern. We SWAC Alums in The Northeast had to live down that embarrassment for weeks.

No one even remembers that game but you.

Seriously this dude talks about Alcorn as if they are the mecca of HBCU everything....shit they have just as many problems as any other HBCU. Like we can play one game and get $2.5 million....get the fuck out of here.

So if Grambling had the chance to keep the gates of 40,000-50,000 in attendence you would turn that down.

The problems that Louisiana is facing is much bigger than football. First we could not fit 40 to 50k in our stadium. Secondly that is totally unrealistic for a home game. I'm just being real. See I operate off realism. GSU played Howard and Hampton for years in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

GSU has to cut $2.5 million....hell it's folks who have no idea if they will have a job on Tuesday. A God help us if GSU files financial exergency(sp).

Those people are not remotely concerned about football.

I'm just glad I'm not on GSU's payroll.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Kenn Rashad I will pay you $20 to put BH on posting limits
facepalm.gif

Better yet, implement a dislike button. 20 dislikes in a 24 hour span removes posting privileges for the next 24 hours LOL

Y'all gonna' hafta' raise up offa' The Mecca of Black Education in America, mane. :mad:

Last edited:
Back