Hey Carlos Brown...

MikeBigg

Good meeting and talking with you Bruh (although we spoke by phone years ago when I used to call in to the talk radio show as Grambling Mike). You good people (but watch the company you keep...lol). Seriously though, Handy and I get together and talk SWAC football and football in general all the time.

Looking forward to the upcoming season... it's gonna be interesting. BTW, thanks for the support of our Fundraising efforts. Maybe next year, we could talk about doing the Jaguar Journal there as a remote...this would not only benefit our fundraising, but also boost our Charles Drew Blood Drive efforts. I've noticed how attached to the community your program is...I listen often but have not yet called in. Too much fun listening to the banter between you and Coach Bennett.

Best Wishes for your fine program... SU is fortunate to have such an outlet for it's fans to hear and discuss SU sports.:tup:

You guy's must be talking about another Carlos Brown..:nod2: Chairman of the street committee :lmao:

Back