Hey Alcorn!!!

I was about to get on here and get my troll on but I see Scream Team already posted pics

Now that there are pics posted I waited a few days to see all those that have given a thumbs up or good job to the Braves. However, a few folks from one certain school posting all questions about pics and so on didn't even have it in them to at least say I see now or we got it. They could have just said they didn't like it. I'm just saying. Boy oh boy I tell you bout THEE colored folks. LMAO

We also have a project that should begin this fall with a new entrance to campus that will also have additional parking for games as well as a new RV parking lot. This is a project being funded my MDOT.

I'm just in awe at all schools upgrading their facilities. Those things will certainly keep the SWAC schools in the hunt for talented and gifted student-athletes. Kudos to Alcorn St for the upgrades. That jumbotron is going to be a monster based on the size of those support columns and that video room looks hella' awesome!!!!!!

We also have a project that should begin this fall with a new entrance to campus that will also have additional parking for games as well as a new RV parking lot. This is a project being funded my MDOT.

Yep, they have started the repaving project on the campus already. The entrance project starts once the repaving is completed

You mean the state is going to do that for y'all instead of the school trying to pimp the students into paying for that ... like a certain other SWAC school.

You mean the state is going to do that for y'all instead of the school trying to pimp the students into paying for that ... like a certain other SWAC school.

The money is actually from the federal government via MDOT to improve infrustructure to roads and bridges in rural areas where there is a major employer. I think Alcorn got $4M for improvements. Hence, the new entrance to campus.

Can't wait to see how the new campus entrance and locker rooms look, so excited for the season

So a quick rundown of the little upgrades on the Reservation for this year:
1. New Jumbotron
2. New Track Field
3. New Locker Room for football and other sports
4. New Entrance to School
5. New Parking lot for games (over 500 new spots)
6. New RV Lot to hold 80 RVs
7. New State of the Art Video/Theater Room
8. New SWAC Football Championship Trophy from the upcoming season.

So we just trying to hold our own down here on the Reservation. Ain't bothering nobody just making sure we can keep the trophies coming. HOUSTON '16!!!

Last edited:
So a quick rundown of the little upgrades on the Reservation for this year:
1. New Jumbotron
2. New Track Field
3. New Locker Room for football and other sports
4. New Entrance to School
5. New Parking lot for games (over 500 new spots)
6. New RV Lot to hold 80 RVs
7. New State of the Art Video/Theater Room
8. New SWAC Football Championship Trophy from the upcoming season.

So we just trying to hold our own down here on the Reservation. Ain't bothering nobody just making sure we can keep the trophies coming. HOUSTON '16!!!

LOL... Was #8 Necessary?

Some progress on the scoreboard. This was taken across the field from the fence.
It's always great for the students and fans to see facility upgrades and progress! Looking forward to my Swac tour this season.
Have Mercy!

Dont be SU... act like you used to something. We can wait for the finished product.

Some dayum poles in the ground tho? Really?

Good thing they didn't get too excited over a few architectural drawings/sketches.

Stadium-mainpage.jpg

Last edited:
Back