Hey Alcorn!!!

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
Any construction pictures showing the progress of that GIGANTIC scoreboard???

WHOA%2B1.png

Just know it's BIGGER than yours. You can see it live Oct. 29.

Come on now, lets not keep something like this a BIG OLE secret. Show us that progress.

Its just a TV. Ours will just be the BIGGEST and latest model of all the HBCUs. No need to show pics. It will debut very very soon. Let us be down here on the reservation.

Basically, no HBCU in the country would be able to measure up to Alcorn's GIGANTIC scoreboard.
thumbs-up-clipart-65.jpg

I love to see how far they had to drill in the ground to set the foundation.

I know this isn't the smack board but...we don't have to fence off areas of our school to let people know where they can and cannot go. Also its been years since there was anything green on the field at Mumford so I'm happy y'all finally got some green to play on.

Now leave us be. We ain't bothering nobody we happy to be getting the things that championships can bring to a school. New TVs, rings, buses, etc...

I hope this pic will do for now...

Alcorn-State.jpg

Can't give certain folks a thumbs up without them getting all sensitive.

I did play too ruff with that pic of Footman. The teacher just told me to get out the sandbox for playing too ruff. I apologize.

So no pic?? Welp!

And you can take your very own personal pic on Nov. 19.

Boy I tell you, colored folks! Always wanna see what other folks got so they can talk about ya.

Lmao

I know this isn't the smack board but...we don't have to fence off areas of our school to let people know where they can and cannot go. Also its been years since there was anything green on the field at Mumford so I'm happy y'all finally got some green to play on.

Now leave us be. We ain't bothering nobody we happy to be getting the things that championships can bring to a school. New TVs, rings, buses, etc...

I hope this pic will do for now...

Alcorn-State.jpg

1) Why are you getting so defensive about somehow asking about the scoreboard? A simple, "I don't have any pictures of it yet" would have been sufficient. lol

2)Southern is the only university in the country that fences off it's football practice field and soccer stadium???????? That's news to me.

Last edited:

They ain't getting no new scoreboard. That money has already been stolen.

JSU should be the very last person talking bout stolen money right now. Also JSU is the only school to have a press conference about a big improvement for the football team and not come thru.....#rememberthedome.

Just fly that SU drone that took all the video of the new Jag turf on over to Alcorn so we can check out this scoreboard
Man hopefully we find what we are looking for there. Even an old scoreboard laying down in the Parking Lot. I wanna know why they took those extra seats down. That makes their stadium look nice.

It's still in progress. Old board foundation has been taken down. New fence and road to scoreboard has been completed. Bout to take the rest of the old scoreboard down. The 4 new posts for the new scoreboard have been put into the ground.View attachment 4448

Thanks!!! If my eyes are seeing right, them some big ass circular columns. They look to be 2-1/2 foot (30 inches) in diameter, bigger than the stadium's column support. That will be a big ass scoreboard.

Last edited:
Back